Title: Colleen Gratzer's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Colleen Gratzer

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields] Pods fields not loading/reassigned orphan fields](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reassigned-orphan-fields/)
 *  Thread Starter [Colleen Gratzer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/)
 * (@gratzergraphics)
 * [9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reassigned-orphan-fields/#post-18781632)
 * The issue seems to be a conflict with an older version of ACF Pro. I believe 
   this issue is now resolved. Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields] Pods fields not loading/reassigned orphan fields](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reassigned-orphan-fields/)
 *  Thread Starter [Colleen Gratzer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/)
 * (@gratzergraphics)
 * [9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reassigned-orphan-fields/#post-18780873)
 * Thanks for your reply. I also checked that my version of WP and PHP were compatible.
   No issues there, according to your requirements. I tried downgrading the plugin
   to 3.3.3. I cleared the Pods, site and browser caches. Tried another browser.
   Didn’t make a difference.
 * I uploaded screenshots in the Slack channel.
 * I cannot add new work or update work until this gets resolved. I cannot access
   any of the content on those pages.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Link Library] Remove hyperlink title attribute](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-hyperlink-title-attribute/)
 *  Thread Starter [Colleen Gratzer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/)
 * (@gratzergraphics)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-hyperlink-title-attribute/#post-13169941)
 * Great. Thanks, Yannick. I will update later on and let you know.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Link Library] Remove hyperlink title attribute](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-hyperlink-title-attribute/)
 *  Thread Starter [Colleen Gratzer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/)
 * (@gratzergraphics)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-hyperlink-title-attribute/#post-13169840)
 * That setting is already set to No Tooltip.
 * I made a donation to you on May 29.
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by [Colleen Gratzer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Link Library] Filter by multiple categories?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/filter-by-multiple-categories-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [Colleen Gratzer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/)
 * (@gratzergraphics)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/filter-by-multiple-categories-5/#post-12807786)
 * Labels for fields in visitor-facing forms.
 * For any site that is required to comply with accessibility, it is a requirement.
   Many businesses have been sued for noncompliance.
 * On another note, I got this working mostly how i want it to. [You can see it here.](https://creative-boost.com/image-sources-directory/?link_tags=diversity&link_letter=&link_price=)
 * I don’t understand why “No links found” appears below the list. I have tried 
   numerous settings and can’t figure it out.
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by [Colleen Gratzer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Link Library] Filter by multiple categories?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/filter-by-multiple-categories-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [Colleen Gratzer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/)
 * (@gratzergraphics)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/filter-by-multiple-categories-5/#post-12774326)
 * On another note, any plans to add labels to the fields to make them accessible?
   [https://webaim.org/techniques/forms/controls#input](https://webaim.org/techniques/forms/controls#input)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Link Library] Filter by multiple categories?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/filter-by-multiple-categories-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [Colleen Gratzer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/)
 * (@gratzergraphics)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/filter-by-multiple-categories-5/#post-12774312)
 * Ah, OK. Thanks. 🙂
 * I found an option to hide categories, and it works perfectly! Just what I need!
   Thank you so much!
 * Other than through CSS, is there a way in the plugin to hide the Price and Link
   Name?
 * Once i added in the [link-library-filters] shortcode, I saw Price and Link Name,
   which weren’t there before?
 * Thanks again! And I appreciate your fast reply. I will definitely leave a review
   and contribute.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Link Library] Filter by multiple categories?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/filter-by-multiple-categories-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [Colleen Gratzer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/)
 * (@gratzergraphics)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/filter-by-multiple-categories-5/#post-12774259)
 * Thanks, Yannick.
 * I’m not clear. Why would I need to use multiple categories at all if I used tags
   to filter? And then why would I configure it to display one at a time?
 * In other words, couldn’t all links be in the same category and just use multiple
   tags?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Accessibility Helper (WAH)] Attachment Control Center](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/attachment-control-center/)
 *  Thread Starter [Colleen Gratzer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/)
 * (@gratzergraphics)
 * [6 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/attachment-control-center/#post-12426769)
 * Loom, that is. Loom is up.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Accessibility Helper (WAH)] Attachment Control Center](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/attachment-control-center/)
 *  Thread Starter [Colleen Gratzer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/)
 * (@gratzergraphics)
 * [6 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/attachment-control-center/#post-12415085)
 * OK, thanks. Seems to be OK now.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Accessibility Helper (WAH)] Attachment Control Center](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/attachment-control-center/)
 *  Thread Starter [Colleen Gratzer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/)
 * (@gratzergraphics)
 * [6 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/attachment-control-center/#post-12414616)
 * [https://www.loom.com/share/58256063e5ed4a6182216cb8dc167edb](https://www.loom.com/share/58256063e5ed4a6182216cb8dc167edb)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Include hardcoded fiels](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/include-hardcoded-fiels/)
 *  Thread Starter [Colleen Gratzer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/)
 * (@gratzergraphics)
 * [7 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/include-hardcoded-fiels/#post-11397374)
 * OK, thanks, Neil.
    -  This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by [Colleen Gratzer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Conditional Fields for Contact Form 7] Need a moderator to look into this](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-a-moderator-to-look-into-this/)
 *  Thread Starter [Colleen Gratzer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/)
 * (@gratzergraphics)
 * [8 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-a-moderator-to-look-into-this/#post-9873736)
 * Sorry. I didn’t know what else to do to contact you before. I sent you a message
   on Slack on Sunday. Thanks in advance for your help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Conditional Fields for Contact Form 7] Need a moderator to look into this](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-a-moderator-to-look-into-this/)
 *  Thread Starter [Colleen Gratzer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/)
 * (@gratzergraphics)
 * [8 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-a-moderator-to-look-into-this/#post-9863281)
 * I don’t want to post it here. It is not search engine related. I had a hack recently
   and the post has sensitive info in it. Can I email it to you?
 * I had already tried reaching out on Twitter and LinkedIn.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] Event title not wide enough to read](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/event-title-not-wide-enough-to-read/)
 *  Thread Starter [Colleen Gratzer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/)
 * (@gratzergraphics)
 * [8 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/event-title-not-wide-enough-to-read/#post-9833678)
 * Fixed

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratzergraphics/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)