Title: Kapsule Corp's Replies - page 3 | WordPress.org

---

# Kapsule Corp

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/replies/?output_format=md) [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
3 [4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Gotham Block Extra Light] Does not work with TagDiv NewsMag Theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-work-with-tagdiv-newsmag-theme/)
 *  Plugin Author [Kapsule Corp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/)
 * (@gothamdev)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-work-with-tagdiv-newsmag-theme/#post-14120612)
 * Dear Macksix
 * Light mode (SSJ1) works only with cookie.
    Logging IP addresses would be too 
   cumbersome technically and in terms of legislation (RGPD) and of little interest.
   In the worst case, if it does not have the cookie, it will take over the popup!
   What do you think ?
 * As for your personalized message, it’s incredible, I tested that too and see 
   the same thing. I’ll investigate it!
 * So we agree that the problem does not ultimately come from the templates, is 
   it?
 * All the best
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Gotham Block Extra Light] Does not work with TagDiv NewsMag Theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-work-with-tagdiv-newsmag-theme/)
 *  Plugin Author [Kapsule Corp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/)
 * (@gothamdev)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-work-with-tagdiv-newsmag-theme/#post-14116975)
 * Hey,
    What is the problem with those themes ?
 * These are paid themes so I can’t try to reproduce the bug without paying
 * All the best
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Gotham Block Extra Light] Can’t scroll after dismissing the popup with SSJ2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-scroll-after-dismissing-the-popup-with-ssj2/)
 *  Plugin Author [Kapsule Corp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/)
 * (@gothamdev)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-scroll-after-dismissing-the-popup-with-ssj2/#post-14116965)
 * Oh thanks for your help 🙂
    Bug fix in 1.3.2
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Gotham Block Extra Light] Disable scroll on SSJ3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-scroll-on-ssj3/)
 *  Plugin Author [Kapsule Corp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/)
 * (@gothamdev)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-scroll-on-ssj3/#post-14091553)
 * Hello,
    You’re absolutely right 🙂 Fixed in the last version 1.3.1
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by [Kapsule Corp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[All in One SEO – AI SEO Plugin to Boost SEO Rankings & Traffic (Schema, Local SEO, Sitemap & SEO Insights)] How can I prevent AIOSEO 4 from removing my title tag in AMP?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-prevent-aioseo-4-from-removing-my-title-tag-in-amp/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kapsule Corp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/)
 * (@gothamdev)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-prevent-aioseo-4-from-removing-my-title-tag-in-amp/page/2/#post-14021732)
 * It’s done !
    Thanks 😉
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[All in One SEO – AI SEO Plugin to Boost SEO Rankings & Traffic (Schema, Local SEO, Sitemap & SEO Insights)] How can I prevent AIOSEO 4 from removing my title tag in AMP?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-prevent-aioseo-4-from-removing-my-title-tag-in-amp/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kapsule Corp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/)
 * (@gothamdev)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-prevent-aioseo-4-from-removing-my-title-tag-in-amp/page/2/#post-14020828)
 * I’m sorry to say that, because I see you are doing your best, but it’s still 
   not working.
 * – When I use this NEW code it completely removes the title tag from me again 
   in the AMP version. Back to square one. It’s like I don’t put anything in my 
   file
 * With the code you gave me previously, balise title is not erase, but title is
   not good and different with the NON-AMP version :
 *     ```
       add_filter( 'aioseo_disable', 'aioseo_disable_term_output' );
   
       function aioseo_disable_term_output( $disabled) {
         if (isset($_GET['amp'])) {
             return true;
          }
          return false;
       }
       ```
   
 * I need to have the same title in AMP/NON-AMP version. But, in AMP i need to have
   only title tag, in NON AMP, i need also to have all others tags
 * Could you contact me in DM, also i could you give URL 🙂
 * All the best
 * We’ll get there !
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[All in One SEO – AI SEO Plugin to Boost SEO Rankings & Traffic (Schema, Local SEO, Sitemap & SEO Insights)] How can I prevent AIOSEO 4 from removing my title tag in AMP?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-prevent-aioseo-4-from-removing-my-title-tag-in-amp/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kapsule Corp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/)
 * (@gothamdev)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-prevent-aioseo-4-from-removing-my-title-tag-in-amp/#post-13930931)
 * Hey
    What’s up ?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Home posts not showing anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-posts-not-showing-anymore/)
 *  [Kapsule Corp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/)
 * (@gothamdev)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-posts-not-showing-anymore/page/2/#post-13905526)
 * Nop sorry, it’s works on my websites :-/
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Home posts not showing anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-posts-not-showing-anymore/)
 *  [Kapsule Corp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/)
 * (@gothamdev)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-posts-not-showing-anymore/page/2/#post-13895890)
 * Hi [@passi1712](https://wordpress.org/support/users/passi1712/)
 * You need to apply my fix but also the [@risine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/risine/)
   patch. Both fix should work :
 * > You can find the file here :
   >  wp-content/themes/oblique/js/vendor/masonry-init.
   > js Open it, and search : _getColGroup and replace it by _getTopColGroup
 * All the best
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contextual Related Posts] How to switch to the new CRP_Query](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-switch-to-the-new-crp_query/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kapsule Corp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/)
 * (@gothamdev)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-switch-to-the-new-crp_query/#post-13887358)
 * Perfect,
    You are the GOAT Thanks All the best
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contextual Related Posts] How to switch to the new CRP_Query](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-switch-to-the-new-crp_query/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kapsule Corp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/)
 * (@gothamdev)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-switch-to-the-new-crp_query/#post-13882815)
 * Hey,
    No, it’s not my case. Moreover i want to display all post (new or old) 
   I have try to install Query Monitor but i don’t see your function.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contextual Related Posts] How to switch to the new CRP_Query](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-switch-to-the-new-crp_query/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kapsule Corp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/)
 * (@gothamdev)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-switch-to-the-new-crp_query/#post-13881973)
 * I have try your quick change but it does’nt work
 * get_crp_posts_id => return me the good array
    get_crp_posts => return me a empty
   array
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[All in One SEO – AI SEO Plugin to Boost SEO Rankings & Traffic (Schema, Local SEO, Sitemap & SEO Insights)] How can I prevent AIOSEO 4 from removing my title tag in AMP?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-prevent-aioseo-4-from-removing-my-title-tag-in-amp/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kapsule Corp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/)
 * (@gothamdev)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-prevent-aioseo-4-from-removing-my-title-tag-in-amp/#post-13880551)
 * Hey,
 * No, It doesn’t work.
 * I don’t know what you changed, but before the last update, every post title was
   called perfectly in AMP or in regular HTML version.
 * In fact, the easiest thing i think, would be the possibility to run a simple 
   PHP snippet who will be display ONLY the AIOSEO title (and maybe also the AIOSEO
   meta description) in the AMP version, and not the full package with OG Meta, 
   canonical, GA call with wp_head …
 * I don’t know if i’m clear ?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[All in One SEO – AI SEO Plugin to Boost SEO Rankings & Traffic (Schema, Local SEO, Sitemap & SEO Insights)] How can I prevent AIOSEO 4 from removing my title tag in AMP?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-prevent-aioseo-4-from-removing-my-title-tag-in-amp/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kapsule Corp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/)
 * (@gothamdev)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-prevent-aioseo-4-from-removing-my-title-tag-in-amp/#post-13876052)
 * Hey,
 * We are progressing, and it’s better than nothing!
 * Since the last update, the plugin no longer erases the title tag but it rewrites
   the title like this ( » My title ) when i call it with wp_title() in my AMP version.»
   is always added too much in front of the title. I think it’s a bug (Tested on
   3 differents websites)
 * How could I deactivate (as in the past) the whole AIOSEO package (canonical, 
   facebook: og …), while retrieving the AIOSEO titles via wp_title()
 * Best wishes for 2021
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[All in One SEO – AI SEO Plugin to Boost SEO Rankings & Traffic (Schema, Local SEO, Sitemap & SEO Insights)] How can I prevent AIOSEO 4 from removing my title tag in AMP?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-prevent-aioseo-4-from-removing-my-title-tag-in-amp/)
 *  Thread Starter [Kapsule Corp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/)
 * (@gothamdev)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-prevent-aioseo-4-from-removing-my-title-tag-in-amp/#post-13848070)
 * Up ?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/replies/?output_format=md) [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
3 [4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gothamdev/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)