Title: gordonzed's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# gordonzed

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gordonzed/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gordonzed/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gordonzed/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gordonzed/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gordonzed/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gordonzed/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gordonzed/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gordonzed/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Auto Coupons for WooCommerce] Extremely high CPU usage](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/extremely-high-cpu-usage-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [gordonzed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gordonzed/)
 * (@gordonzed)
 * [1 year, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/extremely-high-cpu-usage-3/#post-18269737)
 * I’d be happy to do a bit of investigating when I have some free time. I do have
   a custom plugin that generates new coupons when users spin a prize wheel, although
   I can’t imagine why this plugin would be interacting there. I also have a far
   less elegant bit of code that auto-deletes unclaimed prize wheel coupons after
   24 hours, using WP_query if I remember correctly, and something tells me that
   might be the more likely culprit.
 * I’ll try and make some time to mess around with this tomorrow after work if possible(
   later today actually; I had no idea it was anywhere near 6:45am 🫠).
    -  This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by [gordonzed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gordonzed/).
      Reason: minor aesthetic edit
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Twenty Twenty-Four] A joke! As all what Automattic did in the last years](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/a-joke-as-all-what-automattic-did-in-the-last-years/)
 *  [gordonzed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gordonzed/)
 * (@gordonzed)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/a-joke-as-all-what-automattic-did-in-the-last-years/#post-17308145)
 * It feels like your review is less a review of the theme, and more a review of
   the block editor, because the majority of that markup is made up of Gutenberg
   blocks, which are neither unique to the theme, nor permanent:
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/mediocre.g.eneri.ca/files/spacer-delete.png?ssl=1)
 * Also, just add this to your functions.php and you can continue to use the old
   editor:
 *     ```wp-block-code
       add_filter('use_block_editor_for_post', '__return_false', 10);
       ```
   
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/mediocre.g.eneri.ca/files/old-editor.png?ssl=1)
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Obnoxious, spammy, bloated, trash (ymmv)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/obnoxious-spammy-bloated-trash-ymmv/)
 *  Thread Starter [gordonzed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gordonzed/)
 * (@gordonzed)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/obnoxious-spammy-bloated-trash-ymmv/#post-16861378)
 * Thank you for pointing me to that. A built in toggle would be nice for less technically
   inclined users though.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] CSV Product Import, category by ID?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/csv-product-import-category-by-id/)
 *  Thread Starter [gordonzed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gordonzed/)
 * (@gordonzed)
 * [3 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/csv-product-import-category-by-id/#post-16785291)
 * Yes, I’m using the built in importer, not the paid Import Suite extension. Unfortunately,
   this is a client site full of an as yet unreleased product line, so I can not
   share the data. That being said, I’ve sorted out my import and got everything
   up successfully.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Media Cleaner: Delete Unused Images & Clean Your Media Library] media in use are deleted](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/media-in-use-are-deleted/)
 *  [gordonzed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gordonzed/)
 * (@gordonzed)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/media-in-use-are-deleted/#post-16467919)
 * I mean, I agree, but do you blame them? It did the opposite of what it said on
   the tin. Not everyone is a dev. Some people just need to run their site and want
   a tool to do the thing. Your reply is understandable but is going to read very
   poorly to anybody who hasn’t been in your shoes.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)