Title: gmeisel's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# gmeisel

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gmeisel/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gmeisel/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gmeisel/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gmeisel/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gmeisel/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gmeisel/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gmeisel/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gmeisel/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Woocommerce Multi Warehouses - Location Based Inventory Management] Page expire Adding a warehouse](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-expire-adding-a-warehouse/)
 *  [gmeisel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gmeisel/)
 * (@gmeisel)
 * [6 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-expire-adding-a-warehouse/#post-13239502)
 * Same here!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YITH Infinite Scrolling] Duplicate post on custom WP_query](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/duplicate-post-on-custom-wp_query/)
 *  [gmeisel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gmeisel/)
 * (@gmeisel)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/duplicate-post-on-custom-wp_query/#post-12859914)
 * Hi
 * Any updates on this? Having the same issue.
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Address Book for WooCommerce] First shipping address used in checkout not saved](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/first-shipping-address-used-in-checkout-not-saved/)
 *  Thread Starter [gmeisel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gmeisel/)
 * (@gmeisel)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/first-shipping-address-used-in-checkout-not-saved/#post-12614420)
 * Is it possible to achieve this with custom coding with the current plugin structure?
 * I can share the code if I manage to do it 🙂
 * Thanks
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by [gmeisel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gmeisel/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Address Book for WooCommerce] First shipping address used in checkout not saved](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/first-shipping-address-used-in-checkout-not-saved/)
 *  Thread Starter [gmeisel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gmeisel/)
 * (@gmeisel)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/first-shipping-address-used-in-checkout-not-saved/#post-12614146)
 * Hello Matt,
 * Sorry, I am having another issue. With the new update, there is no option to 
   add a nickname for the address on checkout?
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by [gmeisel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gmeisel/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Address Book for WooCommerce] First shipping address used in checkout not saved](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/first-shipping-address-used-in-checkout-not-saved/)
 *  Thread Starter [gmeisel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gmeisel/)
 * (@gmeisel)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/first-shipping-address-used-in-checkout-not-saved/#post-12614102)
 * Hello Matt,
 * Everything works ok now!
 * Thanks for your support!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Address Book for WooCommerce] First shipping address used in checkout not saved](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/first-shipping-address-used-in-checkout-not-saved/)
 *  Thread Starter [gmeisel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gmeisel/)
 * (@gmeisel)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/first-shipping-address-used-in-checkout-not-saved/#post-12614058)
 * Update:
 * The first time the user makes a purchase, it saves the Shipping Address as an
   additional address book, but not as the user’s default shipping address. So when
   I go to my account, I do not see the address book address saved because I have
   no default shipping address.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Address Book for WooCommerce] First shipping address used in checkout not saved](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/first-shipping-address-used-in-checkout-not-saved/)
 *  Thread Starter [gmeisel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gmeisel/)
 * (@gmeisel)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/first-shipping-address-used-in-checkout-not-saved/#post-12614040)
 * Hello, I updated the plugin to the latest version (1.7.5) but I am having the
   same issue.
 * First shipping address not saved and when I try to add a new Shipping address
   in checkout it is also not saved.
 * Thanks!
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by [gmeisel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gmeisel/).

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)