Title: glenz's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# glenz

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/glenz/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/glenz/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/glenz/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/glenz/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/glenz/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/glenz/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/glenz/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/glenz/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Visitor Statistics (Real Time Traffic)] IP exclusion](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ip-exclusion-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [glenz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/glenz/)
 * (@glenz)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ip-exclusion-3/#post-18222528)
 * The version ist 7.2.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Visitor Statistics (Real Time Traffic)] IP exclusion](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ip-exclusion-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [glenz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/glenz/)
 * (@glenz)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ip-exclusion-3/#post-18221673)
 * Hello,
 * When I enter an IP address, I got the message “Entered ip adress is already exist
   in systems.” But there is no entry of the I.P. adresses in the IP exclusion table!
   So I think it don’t work.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [no space between keywords in post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-space-between-keywords-in-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [glenz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/glenz/)
 * (@glenz)
 * [3 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-space-between-keywords-in-post/#post-17035173)
 * [@rohitmukati](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rohitmukati/) : thank you!
   sometimes it is so easy… 😉
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [no space between keywords in post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-space-between-keywords-in-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [glenz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/glenz/)
 * (@glenz)
 * [3 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-space-between-keywords-in-post/#post-17035053)
 * Hello [@rohitmukati](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rohitmukati/), Thank
   you very much for your help! It works 🙂 But there is still a little problem –
   before the **first **tag there is still no space. Any idea? Thanx in advance!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Elyn] Creating and adding submenu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/creating-and-adding-submenu/)
 *  [glenz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/glenz/)
 * (@glenz)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/creating-and-adding-submenu/#post-15417864)
 * Hi Bas,
    I have the same problem. How could you solve it?
 * best regards
    Günter

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)