Title: Gabriele's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Gabriele

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack Social] Jetpack social dont work on my Blog](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-my-blog/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gabriele](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/)
 * (@ghost81)
 * [7 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-my-blog/#post-18824112)
 * Correct, it work fine the first time only and the second post was non shared 
   to facebook page or linkedin page.
   I used the form you suggested for sending 
   the url of the article.Tnk
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack Social] Jetpack social dont work on subdomain](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-subdomain/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gabriele](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/)
 * (@ghost81)
 * [8 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-subdomain/page/2/#post-18787176)
 * Sorry this time it was my fault, problem solved, thank you for the support
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack Social] Jetpack social dont work on subdomain](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-subdomain/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gabriele](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/)
 * (@ghost81)
 * [8 months, 4 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-subdomain/page/2/#post-18783916)
 * I tried to schedule a post for today at 9 AM and it was published on the blog
   but not on social media. Can you guide me through the plugin reset procedure?
 * Alternatively, if you provide me with a developer’s email address, I can share
   the theme and plugin’s Git repo. Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack Social] Jetpack social dont work on subdomain](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-subdomain/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gabriele](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/)
 * (@ghost81)
 * [10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-subdomain/page/2/#post-18751714)
 * Hi there,
 * Yes, the CPT is registered on init with priority 3 and the theme, i have is activated
   on all networks.
 * add_action( ‘init’,’create_CPT’,3);
   add_action( ‘init’,’create_CPTtaxonomy’,4);
 * I plan to move this part to the plugin as recommended by development guidelines,
   but I haven’t had time yet sorry 🙁
 * Can I reset the social sharing section options? I can work on both the PHP and
   database levels if necessary.
 * If you think log analysis is necessary, I can provide it, but I’ll need an email
   address to send the anonymized logs to.
 * Grazie
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack Social] Jetpack social dont work on subdomain](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-subdomain/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gabriele](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/)
 * (@ghost81)
 * [10 months, 2 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-subdomain/#post-18735866)
 * I scheduled the post for this morning at 9am, it is correctly published on the
   website but unfortunately not on social media, the post ID is 408, Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack Social] Jetpack social dont work on subdomain](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-subdomain/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gabriele](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/)
 * (@ghost81)
 * [10 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-subdomain/#post-18721445)
 * I choose Option 2: Adding support when registering the post type, i declare the
   CPT like this:
 *     ```wp-block-code
       'supports' => array(            'title',            'editor',            'excerpt',            'thumbnail',            'revisions',            'custom-fields',            'publicize',            'author'        ),'public' => true
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack Social] Jetpack social dont work on subdomain](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-subdomain/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gabriele](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/)
 * (@ghost81)
 * [11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-subdomain/#post-18714656)
 * I’m sorry, but I don’t think this is the right solution to a problem I’ve encountered
   with your plugin.
 * Can I have more details about the subdomain issue you’re reporting?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack Social] Jetpack social dont work on subdomain](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-subdomain/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gabriele](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/)
 * (@ghost81)
 * [11 months, 1 week ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-subdomain/#post-18706627)
 * Hi, automatic sharing for the CPT isn’t working 🙂
 * This is an example permalink for the CPT
 * [https://torino.tovisit.today/poi/motovelodromo/](https://torino.tovisit.today/poi/motovelodromo/)
 * No queries!
 * If you’d like, we can arrange a meeting between me and one of your developers
   to resolve the issue.
 * Tnk
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack Social] Jetpack social dont work on subdomain](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-subdomain/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gabriele](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/)
 * (@ghost81)
 * [11 months, 2 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-subdomain/#post-18700423)
 * I apologize from the shorter earlier response from above,
   i integrated the publicize
   support for custom cpt(poi) in the function.php file, following [this](https://jetpack.com/support/jetpack-social/auto-share-custom-posts-types-with-jetpack-social/)
   guide, but the plugin does not autoshare when the cpt is scheduled.
 * The permalink of the subdomain is not customized in the torino subdomain, where
   the cpt is declared, i whant to auto-share from the subdomain torino not from
   the blog, where the plugin work fine.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack Social] Jetpack social dont work on subdomain](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-subdomain/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gabriele](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/)
 * (@ghost81)
 * [11 months, 2 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-social-dont-work-on-subdomain/#post-18696772)
 * Yes i have, the automatic share only work if i manually pubblicate the article
   but not in the case of a scheduled post unfortunatelly
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack Social] cant connect to Facebook page with the plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-connect-to-facebook-page-with-the-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gabriele](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/)
 * (@ghost81)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-connect-to-facebook-page-with-the-plugin/#post-18385170)
 * Thanks, problem ‘solved’, I made some changes on the domain structure and network,
   using another domain, many thanks for the assistance, I will use the information
   for the next project 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack Social] cant connect to Facebook page with the plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-connect-to-facebook-page-with-the-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gabriele](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ghost81/)
 * (@ghost81)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-connect-to-facebook-page-with-the-plugin/#post-18362909)
 * I tried your solution but unfortunately it didn’t work. The strange thing is 
   that another blog on the same server with the same DNS and security configurations
   works correctly and automatically posts to social media with your plugin. Any
   other ideas to solve the problem?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)