Title: geronimo57's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# geronimo57

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geronimo57/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geronimo57/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geronimo57/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geronimo57/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geronimo57/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geronimo57/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geronimo57/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geronimo57/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Need Help Choosing a WordPress Theme to Match Existing Site Design](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-help-choosing-a-wordpress-theme-to-match-existing-site-design/)
 *  Thread Starter [geronimo57](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geronimo57/)
 * (@geronimo57)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-help-choosing-a-wordpress-theme-to-match-existing-site-design/#post-17760324)
 * Hi everyone,
 * I’m encountering an issue with my WordPress site. I’ve created all my pages and
   now I’m trying to set up my menu to display in the header. While I was able to
   create the menu itself, I’m having trouble adding my pages to it. When I attempt
   to add pages, I get a loading spinner that never stops, and the pages never actually
   get added to the menu.
 * Here’s what I’ve already tried:
 * Clearing the cache
   Checking the memory allocation for PHP (set to 1024M)Changing
   the theme (switched to Astra)Nothing seems to work. Here are the details of my
   configuration:
 * WordPress version: 6.5.3
   PHP version: 8.1Current theme: Hello Elementor 3.0.1Plugins
   installed:Complianz | GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent Version 7.0.5 by Really Simple
   Plugins (auto-updates disabled)Elementor Version 3.21.5 by Elementor.com (auto-
   updates disabled)Elementor Pro Version 3.21.2 by Elementor.com (auto-updates 
   disabled)Hostinger Version 2.2.3 by Hostinger (latest version: 2.2.4, auto-updates
   disabled)LiteSpeed Cache Version 6.2.0.1 by LiteSpeed Technologies (auto-updates
   disabled)Popup Builder Version 4.3.0 by Looking Forward Software Incorporated(
   auto-updates disabled)My WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT is set to 1024M. The total size 
   of my installation is 308.43 MB out of 50 GB of total resources.
 * Has anyone experienced this before or have any suggestions on how to fix it?
 * Thanks in advance for your help!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Need Help Choosing a WordPress Theme to Match Existing Site Design](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-help-choosing-a-wordpress-theme-to-match-existing-site-design/)
 *  Thread Starter [geronimo57](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geronimo57/)
 * (@geronimo57)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-help-choosing-a-wordpress-theme-to-match-existing-site-design/#post-17678846)
 * Hi Carl Renard, thank you very much for taking the time to look at my site.
 * It was the choice of theme that gave me the most doubts, but here I am reassured.
 * So I decided to start the project with elementor and I will follow your advice.
   for the choice of theme, it is very reassuring. thanks for your help
 * I’m coming from what’s causing me problems for now, **it’s recreating the menu
   as it is on my original site.**

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)