Title: geniosity's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# geniosity

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geniosity/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geniosity/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geniosity/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geniosity/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geniosity/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geniosity/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geniosity/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geniosity/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Please Link 2 Me] [Plugin: Please Link 2 Me] Broken](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-please-link-2-me-broken/)
 *  Plugin Author [geniosity](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geniosity/)
 * (@geniosity)
 * [16 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-please-link-2-me-broken/#post-1690699)
 * It works for me.
 * What version of WordPress are you using?
    Did you go to the plugin settings page
   and enable it for posts?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] [Plugin: Contact Form 7] Feature request](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-contact-form-7-feature-request/)
 *  Thread Starter [geniosity](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geniosity/)
 * (@geniosity)
 * [16 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-contact-form-7-feature-request/#post-1640523)
 * Ah, I actually didn’t. Who would have thought it was done like that.
 * Thanks, I’ll try that.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Permalink creates conflicting URL’s](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/permalink-creates-conflicting-urls/)
 *  [geniosity](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geniosity/)
 * (@geniosity)
 * [17 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/permalink-creates-conflicting-urls/#post-977818)
 * Just out of curiosity, what happens if you remove the colon from the title? (
   You’ll have to create a new post to try this out, because now the URL for this
   post has already been set).
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [is_single not working in index.php](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is_single-not-working-in-indexphp/)
 *  Thread Starter [geniosity](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geniosity/)
 * (@geniosity)
 * [19 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is_single-not-working-in-indexphp/#post-593926)
 * JUST in case anybody lands on this page because they did a similar “silly thing”,
   the reason is_single() wasn’t working is because I had a template page single.
   php. This meant that for any single posts, that template would be used, which
   obviously I hadn’t noticed or thought about noticing.
 * Anyway, just thought I’d let the other victims of PEBKAC know 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)