Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • geneome

    (@geneome)

    I fixed it on my end, so hopefully this might help someone. The short of it: I stopped using custom permalinks:

    My permalinks where set to a custom setting which looked like “index.php/%year%/%monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/” which I guess was set because I set the permalinks in a very old WordPress version. So seeing that the default method worked, I just used one of the pre-set permalink options (day and name in this case) instead of the custom (which it would seem is no longer recognized) and it all worked right again as well as even forwarding my links the were coded as “index.php/%year%/%monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/” to the new “%year%/%monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/” link.

    The .htaccess hack was the key for me.

    @loudestnoise
    For my .htaccess in my wordpress folder (www.mysite.com/blog) I have this in it:

    # BEGIN WordPress
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /blog/
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule . /blog/index.php [L]
    </IfModule>

    <Files index-extra.php>
    SecFilterInheritance Off
    </Files>

    # END WordPress

    Whew! It’s not just me then. I’m having the same issue… tried everything I know. Reinstalled it, changed the permissions of the file, reset my options… and still the dashboard is messed up.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)