Title: geka's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# geka

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geka/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geka/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geka/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geka/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geka/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geka/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geka/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geka/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Google+ Crossposting] [Plugin: Google Crossposting] How long does it take to auto fetch new posts?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-google-crossposting-how-long-does-it-take-to-auto-fetch-new-posts/)
 *  [geka](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geka/)
 * (@geka)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-google-crossposting-how-long-does-it-take-to-auto-fetch-new-posts/#post-2560203)
 * Hi Sebastian, quick response, great.
    Yes, it is a official G+ page (subpage 
   from my personal stream).
 * But now, I don’t know why, it works using the site ID and the normal API key.
   Kind Regards Geert
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Google+ Crossposting] [Plugin: Google Crossposting] How long does it take to auto fetch new posts?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-google-crossposting-how-long-does-it-take-to-auto-fetch-new-posts/)
 *  [geka](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geka/)
 * (@geka)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-google-crossposting-how-long-does-it-take-to-auto-fetch-new-posts/#post-2560201)
 * Hi Sebastian, I am able to crosspost from my google+ main site to wordpress (
   many thanks). For my company site I have chanched the ID, but it doesn’t work.
   Do you have any idea what I did wrong?
    Regards Geert

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)