Title: gednav's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# gednav

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gednav/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gednav/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gednav/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gednav/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gednav/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gednav/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gednav/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gednav/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Email Before Download] Email won't send](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-wont-send-3/)
 *  [gednav](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gednav/)
 * (@gednav)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-wont-send-3/#post-8479537)
 * I’m having a similar issue on my site: [http://www.privateenglishteaching.com](http://www.privateenglishteaching.com)
 * Not sure what the problem is. I have all the plug-ins installed. Set up the shortcode
   properly. It spins and says the email has been sent. But, I have not received
   any email under both of my tests. Also, the download counter remains at 0.
 * Any ideas?
 * Also, is it possible to get a download function on screen after they entered 
   their information? Is that a feature? Or is it email only?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)