Title: gate4game's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# gate4game

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gate4game/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gate4game/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gate4game/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gate4game/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gate4game/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gate4game/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gate4game/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gate4game/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Heureka] Problém při ukládání produktu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-pri-ukladani-produktu/)
 *  Thread Starter [gate4game](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gate4game/)
 * (@gate4game)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-pri-ukladani-produktu/#post-16537782)
 * Další poznatek je, že pokud aktualizuji produkt, tak mi woocommerce napíše, že
   na webu došlo k závážné chybě.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Next Active Directory Integration] Problem with WP-Rocket](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-wp-rocket-9/)
 *  Thread Starter [gate4game](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gate4game/)
 * (@gate4game)
 * [3 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-wp-rocket-9/#post-16254062)
 * I’ll test it, thank you. 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Next Active Directory Integration] Problem with WP-Rocket](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-wp-rocket-9/)
 *  Thread Starter [gate4game](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gate4game/)
 * (@gate4game)
 * [3 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-wp-rocket-9/#post-16188640)
 * If I have the NADI plugin active and I activate wp-rocket, I get the screeen 
   of death. I don’t think that should be a problem either.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PayU GPO Payment for WooCommerce] Changes the order status according to the payment status.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changes-the-order-status-according-to-the-payment-status/)
 *  Thread Starter [gate4game](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gate4game/)
 * (@gate4game)
 * [4 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changes-the-order-status-according-to-the-payment-status/#post-15993677)
 * Yes I use cloudflare and your advice helped me. According to the documentation
   I added the ipaddresses to the whitelist and everything is working as it should.
   Thank you very much for your advice.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)