Title: gabham's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# gabham

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gabham/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gabham/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gabham/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gabham/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gabham/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gabham/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gabham/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gabham/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Tarali] Layout of Archive Pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/layout-of-archive-pages/)
 *  Thread Starter [gabham](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gabham/)
 * (@gabham)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/layout-of-archive-pages/#post-4869927)
 * ad 1) Thank you very much for trying!!
    ad 2) I wanted to hide the Header (titel
   and menu) only on the front page, but I found a possibility to hide the Header
   on all pages, and this is good for me, too.
 * Thank you very much!
    Best wishes from Austria, Gaby
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: [fatal error no access to networkadmin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-no-access-to-networkadmin/)
 *  Thread Starter [gabham](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gabham/)
 * (@gabham)
 * [14 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-no-access-to-networkadmin/#post-2482822)
 * Good evening,
    just want to tell: I have solved the error! if anybody has the
   same problem:
 * I have deleted all new themes trough ftp, and it work again!
    After uploading
   the “abizia” theme again the same error ocurred again, after deleting this theme
   no error. It may be, that I did some changes in the theme which caused the error,
   I dont know.
 * Sincerely yours,
    Gaby

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)