Title: FxMan's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# FxMan

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fxman/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fxman/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fxman/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fxman/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fxman/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fxman/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fxman/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fxman/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PHP Settings] php settings](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-settings/)
 *  [FxMan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fxman/)
 * (@fxman)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-settings/#post-8458590)
 * You could just create a text file and name it php.ini and upload it to the folder
   
   if there isn’t one already there. Make sure it has write permissions.
 * If your /html/ folder does not have write permissions, I would not change that.
 * You can also directly edit the php.ini file by ftp without a plugin if you
    know
   what directives you want to change.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] The new Make Primary category function in Yoast SEO](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-new-make-primary-category-function-in-yoast-seo/)
 *  [FxMan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fxman/)
 * (@fxman)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-new-make-primary-category-function-in-yoast-seo/page/3/#post-7125311)
 * I would like to have just the Primary category show in the breadcrumbs.
    How 
   do I filter the other categories?
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] .htaccess and iThemes Security](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/htaccess-and-ithemes-security/)
 *  Thread Starter [FxMan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fxman/)
 * (@fxman)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/htaccess-and-ithemes-security/#post-7266785)
 * Excellent. Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Forget About Shortcode Buttons] Button Borders](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-borders/)
 *  Thread Starter [FxMan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fxman/)
 * (@fxman)
 * [10 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-borders/#post-6870505)
 * Yes.
    Border but no fill.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kadence Security – Password, Two Factor Authentication, and Brute Force Protection] Can't load wp-admin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-load-wp-admin/)
 *  [FxMan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fxman/)
 * (@fxman)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-load-wp-admin/#post-5233136)
 * I am unable to access my login page.
    It just shows “error” on the page. Nothing
   else.
 * I had logged it to check the admin setting in iThemes Security.
    to verify that
   I had changed it to something else. I made no changes. I went back a few minutes
   later and the error showed up.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)