Title: fvance's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# fvance

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fvance/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fvance/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fvance/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fvance/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fvance/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fvance/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fvance/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fvance/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPForms - AI Form Builder for WordPress - Contact Forms, Payment Forms, Survey Form, Quiz & More] When Adding New Form, the Page Just Loads](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-adding-new-form-the-page-just-loads/)
 *  Thread Starter [fvance](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fvance/)
 * (@fvance)
 * [1 week, 5 days ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-adding-new-form-the-page-just-loads/#post-19023787)
 * That worked! Thanks for the help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPForms - AI Form Builder for WordPress - Contact Forms, Payment Forms, Survey Form, Quiz & More] When Adding New Form, the Page Just Loads](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-adding-new-form-the-page-just-loads/)
 *  Thread Starter [fvance](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fvance/)
 * (@fvance)
 * [2 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-adding-new-form-the-page-just-loads/#post-19021965)
 * Thanks for the response. Uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin did not help.
   I’ve reached out to our server host, but have not heard back from them yet. We’ve
   used your plugin on the same webhost before without issues, so I’m not sure it’s
   being blocked.
 * I did notice something when doing some additional troubleshooting. There seems
   to be a double slash in the addresses after “modules”. This may possibly be the
   cause, though I am unsure what is causing the double slash.
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/i.postimg.cc/htzwGK7g/Screenshot-2026-09-16-155557.png?
   ssl=1)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)