Title: fuzzy76's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# fuzzy76

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fuzzy76/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fuzzy76/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fuzzy76/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fuzzy76/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fuzzy76/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fuzzy76/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fuzzy76/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fuzzy76/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP2Grav] Installation fails, no valid plugin found](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/installation-fails-no-valid-plugin-found/)
 *  [fuzzy76](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fuzzy76/)
 * (@fuzzy76)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/installation-fails-no-valid-plugin-found/#post-6646045)
 * Also reported here… [https://github.com/SiteBeez/wordpress-wp2grav-markdown-exporter/issues/3](https://github.com/SiteBeez/wordpress-wp2grav-markdown-exporter/issues/3)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Anchor Header] Does it automatically insert anchors? Or what do I have to do?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-it-automatically-insert-anchors-or-what-do-i-have-to-do/)
 *  [fuzzy76](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fuzzy76/)
 * (@fuzzy76)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-it-automatically-insert-anchors-or-what-do-i-have-to-do/#post-6509519)
 * I just enabled the plugin, and all my headers got mouse-over permalink-icons 
   behind them with anchor links to that header.
 *   Forum: [Alpha/Beta/RC](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/alphabeta/)
    In 
   reply to: [Per-user data attached to custom post types](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/per-user-data-attached-to-custom-post-types/)
 *  Thread Starter [fuzzy76](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fuzzy76/)
 * (@fuzzy76)
 * [16 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/per-user-data-attached-to-custom-post-types/#post-1514173)
 * I mean that each user gives their own ranking. That is not possible to store 
   in a single field. Or that each user chooses to attend (or not attend) a given
   event.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)