Title: ftucci's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# ftucci

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ftucci/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ftucci/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ftucci/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ftucci/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ftucci/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ftucci/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ftucci/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ftucci/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Shortcodes Ultimate - Content Elements] [Plugin: Shortcodes Ultimate] Tags not clickable](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-shortcodes-ultimate-tags-not-clickable/)
 *  [ftucci](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ftucci/)
 * (@ftucci)
 * [14 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-shortcodes-ultimate-tags-not-clickable/#post-2541322)
 * Aleluya! 🙂
 * I´ve make it work… still don´t know how, but`s that`s not important right now
   🙂
 * It seems that the plugin only works on pages, not on post. Is that so? Is there
   a way to make it work on post to?
 * Thanks!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Shortcodes Ultimate - Content Elements] [Plugin: Shortcodes Ultimate] Tags not clickable](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-shortcodes-ultimate-tags-not-clickable/)
 *  [ftucci](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ftucci/)
 * (@ftucci)
 * [14 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-shortcodes-ultimate-tags-not-clickable/#post-2541320)
 * I don´t think that`s the problem. Because I have running the same plugin, in 
   the same theme in other site… and it works! 🙁
 * Don´t wokr: [http://rr000280.ferozo.com/inversiones/uruguay-de-un-vistazo/](http://rr000280.ferozo.com/inversiones/uruguay-de-un-vistazo/)
   
   work:[http://rr000280.ferozo.com/exportaciones/programas-subsidios/capacitacion-en-comercio-exterior/](http://rr000280.ferozo.com/exportaciones/programas-subsidios/capacitacion-en-comercio-exterior/)
 * Any ideas?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] [Plugin: The Events Calendar] WP_Error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-the-events-calendar-wp_error/)
 *  Thread Starter [ftucci](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ftucci/)
 * (@ftucci)
 * [14 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-the-events-calendar-wp_error/#post-2561416)
 * Hi roblagatta,
 * No, I didn´t modificate the functions.php file or altered the theme in general.
   We onlye add the info for the post or pages. And yes, this is a fresh start on
   WordPress, and also we don´t have a lot of plugins working on the same time.
 * As I told you before, I can see the calendar (or the list of events), but when
   I click for some event in particular (to see the info for that event) it shows
   that error 🙁
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Shortcodes Ultimate - Content Elements] [Plugin: Shortcodes Ultimate] Tags not clickable](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-shortcodes-ultimate-tags-not-clickable/)
 *  [ftucci](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ftucci/)
 * (@ftucci)
 * [14 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-shortcodes-ultimate-tags-not-clickable/#post-2541318)
 * Well… I have the same problem. I´ve created several tabs on a page or a post,
   and it shows the complete desing for the tabs, but there are not clikeable.
 * Here some example: [http://rr000280.ferozo.com/inversiones/uruguay-de-un-vistazo/](http://rr000280.ferozo.com/inversiones/uruguay-de-un-vistazo/)
 * Ipm only using Shortcodes Ultimate plugin, not anyone
 * Any help?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)