Title: fredpeng's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# fredpeng

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced IP Blocker] Issue with Redis Object Cache Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-redis-object-cache-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [fredpeng](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/)
 * (@fredpeng)
 * [9 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-redis-object-cache-plugin/#post-18756009)
 * Hi, [IniLerm](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inilerm/),
 * Thank you for your reply. At the moment I have disabled the “Redis Object Cache”
   plugin so it can succeed. But if I enable it, it will show the error.
 * All the best!
 * Fred
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced IP Blocker] Issue with Redis Object Cache Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-redis-object-cache-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [fredpeng](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/)
 * (@fredpeng)
 * [9 months, 4 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-redis-object-cache-plugin/#post-18755542)
 * For the cache issue, I am trying to clear the cache and disable the theme cache
   option, then enbaled the Redis Object Cache, then issue occurs again when I try
   to use the Geo_challenge:
 * Verification failed. Please ensure JavaScript and cookies are enabled in your
   browser.
 * So I guess the issue is still with Redis Object Cache.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced IP Blocker] Issue with Redis Object Cache Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-redis-object-cache-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [fredpeng](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/)
 * (@fredpeng)
 * [9 months, 4 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-redis-object-cache-plugin/#post-18755507)
 * Hi, [IniLerm](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inilerm/),
 * Well noted. Thank you very much.
 * All the best!
 * Fred
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced IP Blocker] Issue with Redis Object Cache Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-redis-object-cache-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [fredpeng](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/)
 * (@fredpeng)
 * [9 months, 4 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-redis-object-cache-plugin/#post-18754797)
 * Hi, [IniLerm](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inilerm/),
 * I am really appretiate your reply.
 * Yes, I found it works with /wp-login.php but not work with WooCommerce “My Account”
   page. We are running a few WooCommerce website. I found there are a few login
   entries on the website, but none is working except wp-login.php page.
 * All the best!
 * Fred
    -  This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by [fredpeng](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced IP Blocker] Issue with Redis Object Cache Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-redis-object-cache-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [fredpeng](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/)
 * (@fredpeng)
 * [10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-redis-object-cache-plugin/#post-18753699)
 * Hi, [IniLerm](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inilerm/),
 * Thank you for your reply. I managed to follow your guide to set the reCAPTCHA
   again. I realized our theme has a cache function. After I cleared the theme cache
   and disabled it, I can still receive the error before when I am trying to login.
 * **ERROR**: Please complete the reCAPTCHA verification.
 * But from Google reCAPTCHA console, I can see the previous error disappeared and
   the status is Protected.
 * What could be the reason of that error?
 * All the best!
 * Fred
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced IP Blocker] Issue with Redis Object Cache Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-redis-object-cache-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [fredpeng](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/)
 * (@fredpeng)
 * [10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-redis-object-cache-plugin/#post-18753335)
 * Hi, [IniLerm](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inilerm/),
 * Thank you for your response. Let me do more research.
 * Meanwhile, for the reCAPTCHA Protection, after I set it up, I cannot make it.
   The error from the user side is:
 * **ERROR**: Please complete the reCAPTCHA verification.
 * And from the reCAPTCHA side, it shows:
 * **Incomplete**
 * Finish setting up your key: Request scores
   To fully protect your site or app,
   finish setting up your key. Your key is requesting tokens (executes), but isn’t
   requesting scores (assessments).
 * I am using reCAPTCHA v3 and every information have been filled as required. Now
   I am not sure which extra steps I need to do to request scores. Can you kindly
   assist on this?
 * All the best!
 * Fred
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meta for WooCommerce] Out of Stock shows “In stock” on Facebook](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/out-of-stock-shows-in-stock-on-facebook/)
 *  [fredpeng](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/)
 * (@fredpeng)
 * [11 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/out-of-stock-shows-in-stock-on-facebook/#post-18688435)
 * I also met the same issue. I don’t know when this issue ocurred.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meta for WooCommerce] More Fake Purchase events received in the Ads Manager than the real Purchases](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/more-fake-purchase-events-received-in-the-ads-manager-than-the-real-purchases/)
 *  Thread Starter [fredpeng](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/)
 * (@fredpeng)
 * [1 year ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/more-fake-purchase-events-received-in-the-ads-manager-than-the-real-purchases/#post-18669795)
 * Hi, Marija,
 * I have sent the email from a gmail account. Kindly check if you have received!
 * All the best!
 * Fred
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meta for WooCommerce] More Fake Purchase events received in the Ads Manager than the real Purchases](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/more-fake-purchase-events-received-in-the-ads-manager-than-the-real-purchases/)
 *  Thread Starter [fredpeng](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/)
 * (@fredpeng)
 * [1 year ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/more-fake-purchase-events-received-in-the-ads-manager-than-the-real-purchases/#post-18669714)
 * Hi, Marija,
 * Thank you for your respond. Sure, let me send it to the given email.
 * All the best!
 * Fred
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meta for WooCommerce] Videos not synced/saved in setting](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/videos-not-synced-saved-in-setting/)
 *  [fredpeng](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/)
 * (@fredpeng)
 * [1 year ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/videos-not-synced-saved-in-setting/#post-18642109)
 * I met the same issue. The issue is with both 3.5.6 and 3.5.7
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meta for WooCommerce] Products automatically but wrongly change to Archived status in Meta Catalog](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-automatically-but-wrongly-change-to-archived-status-in-meta-catalog/)
 *  Thread Starter [fredpeng](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/)
 * (@fredpeng)
 * [1 year, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-automatically-but-wrongly-change-to-archived-status-in-meta-catalog/page/2/#post-18578776)
 * Hi, Vinod,
 * Yes, sure. It is 730390539516976
 * All the best!
 * Fred
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meta for WooCommerce] Products automatically but wrongly change to Archived status in Meta Catalog](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-automatically-but-wrongly-change-to-archived-status-in-meta-catalog/)
 *  Thread Starter [fredpeng](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/)
 * (@fredpeng)
 * [1 year, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-automatically-but-wrongly-change-to-archived-status-in-meta-catalog/#post-18571843)
 * Hi, Fyuri, thank you very much. Just want to update that today the same issue
   happens with catalog 1336921974376320. But to make Ads work properly, I will 
   need to change the Archieved items to Active status manually.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meta for WooCommerce] Products automatically but wrongly change to Archived status in Meta Catalog](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-automatically-but-wrongly-change-to-archived-status-in-meta-catalog/)
 *  Thread Starter [fredpeng](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/)
 * (@fredpeng)
 * [1 year, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-automatically-but-wrongly-change-to-archived-status-in-meta-catalog/#post-18570507)
 * Hi, Fyuri,
 * Funny thing is the items in the previous catalog 1336921974376320 have been changed
   to Archieved status again this morning. A few items are listed below:
 * [https://miniso.co.ke/product/6941856903388/](https://miniso.co.ke/product/6941856903388/)
 * [https://miniso.co.ke/product/barbie-series-exfoliating-bath-gloves/](https://miniso.co.ke/product/barbie-series-exfoliating-bath-gloves/)
 * [https://miniso.co.ke/product/fun-acrylic-keychain-dundun-series-3-assorted-modelsyummy-food/](https://miniso.co.ke/product/fun-acrylic-keychain-dundun-series-3-assorted-modelsyummy-food/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meta for WooCommerce] Products automatically but wrongly change to Archived status in Meta Catalog](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-automatically-but-wrongly-change-to-archived-status-in-meta-catalog/)
 *  Thread Starter [fredpeng](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/)
 * (@fredpeng)
 * [1 year, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-automatically-but-wrongly-change-to-archived-status-in-meta-catalog/#post-18570499)
 * Hi, Fyuri,
 * Actually the items I have shared you they were all set to Archieved status by
   system wrongly. They are in Active status because I have changed them to Active
   status manually. Every time I saw they have been changed to Archived status by
   system, I had to change them to Active status manually.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meta for WooCommerce] Products automatically but wrongly change to Archived status in Meta Catalog](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-automatically-but-wrongly-change-to-archived-status-in-meta-catalog/)
 *  Thread Starter [fredpeng](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/)
 * (@fredpeng)
 * [1 year, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-automatically-but-wrongly-change-to-archived-status-in-meta-catalog/#post-18568638)
 * Hi, Fyuri,
 * I can see for the catalog you were tracking now works well. But I have another
   catalog which still has the same issue. The Catalog ID is 143440582167224. The
   products which have been affected are:
 * [https://amayakenya.com/product/huawei-watch-fit-3-smartwatch-1-82-inch-amoled-display-comfortable-and-stylish-design-scientific-workout-coach-upgraded-health-management-compatible-with-ios-and-android/?attribute_color=White](https://amayakenya.com/product/huawei-watch-fit-3-smartwatch-1-82-inch-amoled-display-comfortable-and-stylish-design-scientific-workout-coach-upgraded-health-management-compatible-with-ios-and-android/?attribute_color=White)
 * [https://amayakenya.com/product/amaya-lr6-aa-alkaline-battery-6-pack-eco-friendly-mercury-cadmium-free-30-extra-power-for-maximum-performance/](https://amayakenya.com/product/amaya-lr6-aa-alkaline-battery-6-pack-eco-friendly-mercury-cadmium-free-30-extra-power-for-maximum-performance/)
 * [https://amayakenya.com/product/6980698898005/](https://amayakenya.com/product/6980698898005/)
 * All the best!
 * Fred

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredpeng/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)