Title: FredG's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# FredG

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredg/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredg/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredg/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredg/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredg/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredg/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredg/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredg/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PHP Code Widget] HTML Include File](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/html-include-file/)
 *  Thread Starter [FredG](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredg/)
 * (@fredg)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/html-include-file/#post-3354363)
 * Worked perfectly!
 * thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YARPP - Yet Another Related Posts Plugin] No Related Posts on my home page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-related-posts-on-my-home-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [FredG](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredg/)
 * (@fredg)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-related-posts-on-my-home-page/#post-3318558)
 * OK… I was fooled by another plugin that had found related posts for this new 
   one but I guess YARPP only uses tags. I added a bunch to test and it now works.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)