Title: freddixx's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# freddixx

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/freddixx/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/freddixx/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/freddixx/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/freddixx/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/freddixx/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/freddixx/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/freddixx/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/freddixx/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AddToAny Share Buttons] please remove or disable external (tracking?) JS to respect privacy and GDPR](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/please-remove-or-disable-external-tracking-js-to-respect-privacy-and-gdpr/)
 *  [freddixx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/freddixx/)
 * (@freddixx)
 * [4 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/please-remove-or-disable-external-tracking-js-to-respect-privacy-and-gdpr/#post-15464692)
 * Agreed. I will disable the plugin for the time being until this is resolved.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Polylang] Redirect loop when switching language](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-loop-when-switching-language/)
 *  Thread Starter [freddixx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/freddixx/)
 * (@freddixx)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-loop-when-switching-language/#post-6091456)
 * Hi Chouby,
 * thanks for the quick reply!
 * I think every browser has a different threshold of redirect loops before the 
   connection is terminated (I think the message you’re seeing in a browser has 
   nothing to do with the HTTP status code).
 * Unfortunately deactivating all plugins but Polylang changed nothing.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)