Title: fredcampagna's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# fredcampagna

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredcampagna/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredcampagna/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredcampagna/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredcampagna/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredcampagna/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredcampagna/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredcampagna/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredcampagna/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TK Event Weather] OVER_QUERY_LIMIT](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/over_query_limit-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [fredcampagna](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredcampagna/)
 * (@fredcampagna)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/over_query_limit-5/#post-10976540)
 * Thanks for posting the snippet.
 * Quick question – I noticed that there is no wind direction in the hourly forecast.
   Is there a way to implement it?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TK Event Weather] OVER_QUERY_LIMIT](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/over_query_limit-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [fredcampagna](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredcampagna/)
 * (@fredcampagna)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/over_query_limit-5/#post-10976489)
 * Seems to be working now after upgrading to Events Calendar Pro and fixing Geocoding
   of venues in that plugin
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Liveblog] Unable to activate live blog](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-activate-live-blog/)
 *  [fredcampagna](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredcampagna/)
 * (@fredcampagna)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-activate-live-blog/#post-10884025)
 * I had the same issue. I had to turn off SSL on the site in order to enable the
   Live Blog, and then I turned SSL back on after publishing the post.
 * It seemed to work.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[National Weather Service Alerts] Full alert text – multiple locations](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/full-alert-text-multiple-locations/)
 *  Thread Starter [fredcampagna](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredcampagna/)
 * (@fredcampagna)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/full-alert-text-multiple-locations/#post-5990738)
 * Hi,
 * I was hoping that it would just be in a list so that each state or county could
   be hovered over. For instance, the widget would look something like this
 * State Weather Alerts
    Rhode Island Massachusetts Connecticut
 * This would prevent having to make three separate widgets and take up more space
   in the sidebar.
 * Also, what do you think about possibly hiding the content if there are no active
   alerts for the area? I think this would be a great feature, particularly for 
   the top banner.
 * Thanks,
    Fred
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Comprehensive Google Map Plugin] Plugin breaks visual editor in WP 4](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-breaks-visual-editor-in-wp-4/)
 *  [fredcampagna](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredcampagna/)
 * (@fredcampagna)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-breaks-visual-editor-in-wp-4/#post-5257124)
 * Posting to confirm same problem and hope to be notified of a solution soon.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Shortcode and HTML in template](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcode-and-html-in-template/)
 *  Thread Starter [fredcampagna](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredcampagna/)
 * (@fredcampagna)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcode-and-html-in-template/#post-3484850)
 * Thanks for your input. Unfortunately, when I use that code, the only thing that
   gets outputted in the page is `[/end_tabset]` as plain text. I was experiencing
   that with other variations, too. Is it something to do with the plugin?
 * [http://www.eastbayri.com/weather/](http://www.eastbayri.com/weather/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP RSS Multi Importer] Characters not displaying properly](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/characters-not-displaying-properly/)
 *  Thread Starter [fredcampagna](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredcampagna/)
 * (@fredcampagna)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/characters-not-displaying-properly/#post-3431396)
 * [http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/data/latest_obs/buzm3.rss](http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/data/latest_obs/buzm3.rss)
   
   [http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/data/latest_obs/nwpr1.rss](http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/data/latest_obs/nwpr1.rss)
 * either one of those.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Liveblog] [Plugin: Liveblog] Error 404](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-liveblog-error-404/)
 *  [fredcampagna](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredcampagna/)
 * (@fredcampagna)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-liveblog-error-404/#post-3039715)
 * Does anyone know a workaround for this? Really want to liveblog, but, now I’m
   getting the 404 error. Any decent alternative plugins?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: Runners Log] Few suggestions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-runners-log-few-suggestions/)
 *  [fredcampagna](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredcampagna/)
 * (@fredcampagna)
 * [16 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-runners-log-few-suggestions/page/3/#post-1329164)
 * Got it, thanks. I am using a “tumblog” theme from Woo Themes that has simplified
   post area in the Dashboard. I see it now when I go into the regular post area.
 * -Fred
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: Runners Log] Few suggestions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-runners-log-few-suggestions/)
 *  [fredcampagna](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fredcampagna/)
 * (@fredcampagna)
 * [16 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-runners-log-few-suggestions/page/3/#post-1329162)
 * I’m not finding the part of this plugin where you actually add the stats. Can
   somebody help me out?
 * Thanks,
    Fred

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)