Title: frborg's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# frborg

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frborg/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frborg/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frborg/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frborg/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frborg/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frborg/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frborg/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frborg/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[NSFW] [Flamingo] export or search error message forbidden](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/export-or-search-error-message-forbidden/)
 *  [frborg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frborg/)
 * (@frborg)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/export-or-search-error-message-forbidden/#post-17890982)
 * I have the same problem: no export possible – “You don’t have permission to access
   this resource”.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] Change colors , version 6.0](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-colors-version-6-0/)
 *  [frborg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frborg/)
 * (@frborg)
 * [4 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-colors-version-6-0/#post-15857150)
 * Same Problem here.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - OpenStreetMaps] Error Message after Update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-message-after-update-10/)
 *  Thread Starter [frborg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frborg/)
 * (@frborg)
 * [7 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-message-after-update-10/#post-11034960)
 * Hi Patrick,
 * it works! 🙂
 * Thank you for your prompt reply and the great plugin!
 * Frank
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Clone] Cloned site reverts back to the installation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cloned-site-reverts-back-to-the-installation/)
 *  [frborg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frborg/)
 * (@frborg)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cloned-site-reverts-back-to-the-installation/#post-8707643)
 * same thing – I use WP 4.7. and WP clone 2.2.3
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by [frborg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frborg/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Table Reloaded] [Plugin: WP-Table Reloaded] Errot 324 Chrome](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-errot-324-chrome/)
 *  Thread Starter [frborg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frborg/)
 * (@frborg)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-errot-324-chrome/#post-3078014)
 * That does not seem to be. I had already set the limit to 256 MB.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Table Reloaded] [Plugin: WP-Table Reloaded] Errot 324 Chrome](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-errot-324-chrome/)
 *  Thread Starter [frborg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frborg/)
 * (@frborg)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-errot-324-chrome/#post-3078011)
 * Thanks for quick answer.
 * When I deactivate all plugins, there is no error. The problem is apparently the
   plugin Cachify. I deactivate Cachify and now there is no error and the table 
   is displayed.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Search for Ticket ID](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-for-ticket-id/)
 *  Thread Starter [frborg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frborg/)
 * (@frborg)
 * [15 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-for-ticket-id/#post-1879260)
 * If I search the ticket with the ID xxx and use the search box, then I get no 
   result.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Support Tickets] [Plugin: Support Tickets] Multiple file-upload: How to?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-support-tickets-multiple-file-upload-how-to/)
 *  [frborg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frborg/)
 * (@frborg)
 * [15 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-support-tickets-multiple-file-upload-how-to/#post-1795618)
 * [@aden](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aden/) Fraser: No, it don’t works!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Translation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translation-14/)
 *  [frborg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frborg/)
 * (@frborg)
 * [15 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translation-14/#post-1706840)
 * Hey Spencer,
 * Where I can find the POT?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)