Title: frankjer's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# frankjer

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frankjer/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frankjer/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frankjer/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frankjer/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frankjer/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frankjer/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frankjer/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frankjer/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: WPMU Global Search] Can wpmu global search be fixed to work with WP 3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wpmu-global-search-can-wpmu-global-search-be-fixed-to-work-with-wp-3/)
 *  [frankjer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frankjer/)
 * (@frankjer)
 * [16 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wpmu-global-search-can-wpmu-global-search-be-fixed-to-work-with-wp-3/#post-1536367)
 * Thanks for taking care of this pro-actively, Alicia. Your support is remarkable!
   🙂
 * As I stated above I found your site and have requested help there (and I am still
   stuck with the SQL requirements — no idea what I should do).
 * -Frank
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: WPMU Global Search] Can wpmu global search be fixed to work with WP 3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wpmu-global-search-can-wpmu-global-search-be-fixed-to-work-with-wp-3/)
 *  [frankjer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frankjer/)
 * (@frankjer)
 * [16 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wpmu-global-search-can-wpmu-global-search-be-fixed-to-work-with-wp-3/#post-1536365)
 * Thanks for the reply, Alicia. I forgot to mention that I use the multisite plugin
   and not the one for WPMU. I found your site [http://grial.usal.es/agora/pfcgrial/multisite-search/](http://grial.usal.es/agora/pfcgrial/multisite-search/)
   and will check for a solution there.
 * -Frank
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: WPMU Global Search] Can wpmu global search be fixed to work with WP 3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wpmu-global-search-can-wpmu-global-search-be-fixed-to-work-with-wp-3/)
 *  [frankjer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frankjer/)
 * (@frankjer)
 * [16 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wpmu-global-search-can-wpmu-global-search-be-fixed-to-work-with-wp-3/#post-1536359)
 * Hi Alicia,
 * I cannot find a forum or something similar to post requests — so I’ll try here.
 * I like the idea of a site-wide search — only it does not work with my WP3 multisite
   installation. As an example I get the message:
 * > Not found wetterau in your blogs. Sorry, but you are looking for something 
   > that isn’t here.
 * I tried with other search strings, the “my blogs” option is enabled. What do 
   I do wrong?
 * -Frank
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Get the Image Plugin – Some images show and some don’t](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/get-the-image-plugin-some-images-show-and-some-dont/)
 *  [frankjer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frankjer/)
 * (@frankjer)
 * [17 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/get-the-image-plugin-some-images-show-and-some-dont/#post-1154283)
 * That’s the way some people try to make money. It’s legal in our system. You probably
   voted for it. 🙂
 * -Frank
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [how to show thumbnails in search results](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-show-thumbnails-in-search-results/)
 *  [frankjer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/frankjer/)
 * (@frankjer)
 * [17 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-show-thumbnails-in-search-results/#post-1148061)
 * Watch your language, man! Only because YOU know how to do this means that everyone
   else can? I would have liked to see you as a beginner …
 * -Frank

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)