Title: Forecaster's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Forecaster

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/forecaster/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/forecaster/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/forecaster/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/forecaster/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/forecaster/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/forecaster/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/forecaster/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/forecaster/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Free Downloads WooCommerce] Problem with Elementor page builder](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-elementor-page-builder-3/)
 *  [Forecaster](https://wordpress.org/support/users/forecaster/)
 * (@forecaster)
 * [6 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-elementor-page-builder-3/#post-12314528)
 * Would be nice if this was in the FAQ. It feels as though it should just replace
   the regular add-to-cart button that Elementor fetches, which I thought was the
   case until I found this post.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Table Addons for Elementor] Shortcodes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-355/)
 *  Thread Starter [Forecaster](https://wordpress.org/support/users/forecaster/)
 * (@forecaster)
 * [6 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-355/#post-12286282)
 * Actually they do work, but it doesn’t parse them until you’re viewing the published
   page it turns out. Which is okay, but it’d be nice if you could see the proper
   result while editing the table as well.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Spiffy Calendar] Upcoming Events repeat same event](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upcoming-events-repeat-same-event/)
 *  Thread Starter [Forecaster](https://wordpress.org/support/users/forecaster/)
 * (@forecaster)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upcoming-events-repeat-same-event/#post-10226896)
 * I see. That’s a bit strange though. Because while the event occupies multiple
   days and is in that sense “multiple” events, they all still originate from a 
   single entry. I guess I just didn’t expect it to behave that way.
 * I don’t really see the use of displaying a multi-day event that way, that is,
   as if they were multiple single-day events.
 * The way I’d expect (and like it to work) would be to display the first day as
   upcoming, and once the event has started it would no longer be “upcoming”, instead
   you could potentially have it under “Ongoing Events” instead, which might display
   events where the starting time has passed, but not the end-time.
    Maybe that’s
   what the “Today’s Events” widget does, but perhaps only for the current date,
   not the time.
 * It’s not a huge deal though, I guess I’ll just keep trying event plugins.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Spiffy Calendar] Upcoming Events repeat same event](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upcoming-events-repeat-same-event/)
 *  Thread Starter [Forecaster](https://wordpress.org/support/users/forecaster/)
 * (@forecaster)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upcoming-events-repeat-same-event/#post-10221595)
 * Update
    Just after posting this I removed the 4 limit expecting it to only display
   each event once, but it now displays 22 of them, which I guess is the default“
   limit”.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Max purchase cost](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/max-purchase-cost/)
 *  Thread Starter [Forecaster](https://wordpress.org/support/users/forecaster/)
 * (@forecaster)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/max-purchase-cost/#post-9693942)
 * Similarly I also have a modal window that opens when you try to add products 
   that cause the total to exceed an amount. Any idea where I’d find something like
   that?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Max purchase cost](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/max-purchase-cost/)
 *  Thread Starter [Forecaster](https://wordpress.org/support/users/forecaster/)
 * (@forecaster)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/max-purchase-cost/#post-9693909)
 * You were right, the number was hidden inside a child theme.
 * Thanks!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)