Title: fogarty's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# fogarty

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fogarty/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fogarty/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fogarty/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fogarty/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fogarty/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fogarty/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fogarty/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fogarty/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BP Profile Search] search returns all members after using pagination controls](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-returns-all-members-after-using-pagination-controls/)
 *  [fogarty](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fogarty/)
 * (@fogarty)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-returns-all-members-after-using-pagination-controls/page/2/#post-3996988)
 * Hey Andrea,
 * Just installed it and I can confirm it solves my issue!
 * Thanks a lot for the great support!!!
 * Cheers,
    –Olivier
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BP Profile Search] search returns all members after using pagination controls](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-returns-all-members-after-using-pagination-controls/)
 *  [fogarty](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fogarty/)
 * (@fogarty)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-returns-all-members-after-using-pagination-controls/#post-3996978)
 * Hey Andrea,
 * Yeah I finally saw that too! So spent the last hours activating plugins one by
   one (have a lot network wide and some on main site…). It finally ended up that
   it truly works when rtMedia (ex Buddypress Media) is deactivated… (at least is
   what i’ve seen…)
 * I can surely grant you access to my staging environment, just let me know where
   i can send you the details.
 * Thanks a lot for your help!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BP Profile Search] search returns all members after using pagination controls](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-returns-all-members-after-using-pagination-controls/)
 *  [fogarty](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fogarty/)
 * (@fogarty)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-returns-all-members-after-using-pagination-controls/#post-3996970)
 * Hey Andrea,
 * I do have the exact same issue here with the pagination and after some time testing
   all possible solution I ended up that it would be a conflict with Buddypress-
   wall plugin.
    (unique solution to have it work properly is by de-activating buddypress-
   wall)
 * I’m still searching where this conflict could come from but can’t find it so 
   far…
 * Do you think you could have a look at this conflict?
 * Thanks a lot for the great plugin!
 * Cheers,
    –Olivier

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)