Title: Frank Madison's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Frank Madison

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fmadison/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fmadison/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fmadison/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fmadison/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fmadison/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fmadison/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fmadison/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fmadison/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BadgeOS Community Add-on] Achievements tab under users profile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/achievements-tab-under-users-profile/)
 *  [Frank Madison](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fmadison/)
 * (@fmadison)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/achievements-tab-under-users-profile/#post-5250752)
 * Hi Michael,
    The screenshot is from the users account point of view. When I log
   in as admin I see everything just fine. But when I log in as the user I don’t
   see the achivements only in the sidebar widget.
 * Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BadgeOS Community Add-on] Achievements tab under users profile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/achievements-tab-under-users-profile/)
 *  [Frank Madison](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fmadison/)
 * (@fmadison)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/achievements-tab-under-users-profile/#post-5250750)
 * Hi,
 * I have a problem, I can only see the badge on the sidebar and not under the achivements
   tab. Look here:
    [http://www.writerscarnival.ca/badge.jpg](http://www.writerscarnival.ca/badge.jpg)
 * Any ideas as to why it’s happening. Also when I am logged in as admin
    for wordpress
   I see the badge but when I log in as the user I see what I put up as the screenshot.
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[G Web Pro Store Locator] hashtag link to map pin seems wrong.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hashtag-link-to-map-pin-seems-wrong/)
 *  [Frank Madison](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fmadison/)
 * (@fmadison)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hashtag-link-to-map-pin-seems-wrong/#post-4349672)
 * Hi,
 * In order to get the plugin form fields to work right you will need
    to remove
   the 8px padding for both forms so they can display correctly the text being entered
   also the go button for the address location entry needs to have it’s bottom padding
   removed so that the word GO does not get cut off.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[G Web Pro Store Locator] hashtag link to map pin seems wrong.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hashtag-link-to-map-pin-seems-wrong/)
 *  [Frank Madison](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fmadison/)
 * (@fmadison)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hashtag-link-to-map-pin-seems-wrong/#post-4349671)
 * In IE 10 I get a thin line of text of input text so I can’t read what I an putting
   into the text form field.
 * I am sure it’s a css issue.
 * [http://senior.wptrainingcourses.com/directory/](http://senior.wptrainingcourses.com/directory/)
 * Thank you.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)