Title: flexance's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# flexance

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/flexance/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/flexance/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/flexance/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/flexance/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/flexance/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/flexance/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/flexance/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/flexance/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Zen Toolkit] Problem zen toolkit installation CyZen theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-zen-toolkit-installation-cyzen-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [flexance](https://wordpress.org/support/users/flexance/)
 * (@flexance)
 * [7 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-zen-toolkit-installation-cyzen-theme/#post-11939767)
 * Hello,
    It is the seventh time I try to contact you… PLEASE HELP ME ! I bought
   last year a wordpress theme which is CyZen. There was a plugin (CyZen toolkit)
   to make the header, footer…. But it doesn’t work AT ALL since your last update.
   WHY ?! I’m sure I’m not the only one who bought your theme, so please could you
   re-upload a new version of the CyZen toolkit to make my website work again ?
 * Thank you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)