Title: Tsvetan Tsakov's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Tsvetan Tsakov

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons] How to change the price CSS or JS selector on the single product page?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-the-price-css-or-js-selector-on-the-single-product-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tsvetan Tsakov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/)
 * (@filesubmit)
 * [3 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-the-price-css-or-js-selector-on-the-single-product-page/#post-17072259)
 * Okay, no problem, it works great 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons] How to change the price CSS or JS selector on the single product page?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-the-price-css-or-js-selector-on-the-single-product-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tsvetan Tsakov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/)
 * (@filesubmit)
 * [3 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-the-price-css-or-js-selector-on-the-single-product-page/#post-17067390)
 * Thanks, it is working! Is it possible for sale products not to remove the original
   price, no it is showing only the sale price?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Dynamic Pricing With Discount Rules for WooCommerce] How to add a Remove button to discounts on cart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-a-remove-button-to-discounts-on-cart/)
 *  [Tsvetan Tsakov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/)
 * (@filesubmit)
 * [4 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-a-remove-button-to-discounts-on-cart/#post-15575203)
 * Great :)) Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Dynamic Pricing With Discount Rules for WooCommerce] Disable Pricing Rules if normal Coupon is applied](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-pricing-rules-if-normal-coupon-is-applied/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tsvetan Tsakov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/)
 * (@filesubmit)
 * [4 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-pricing-rules-if-normal-coupon-is-applied/#post-15575201)
 * Great :)) Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Dynamic Pricing With Discount Rules for WooCommerce] How to add a Remove button to discounts on cart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-a-remove-button-to-discounts-on-cart/)
 *  [Tsvetan Tsakov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/)
 * (@filesubmit)
 * [4 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-a-remove-button-to-discounts-on-cart/#post-15574485)
 * 🙁 I had to make things work as my client was in hurry, so I did the following
   workaround:
 * 1. Navigate to: /wp-content/plugins/aco-woo-dynamic-pricing/includes
    2. Edit
   class-awdp-discount.php 3. Find public function applyFakeCoupons() 4. After $
   coupon_code = apply_filters(‘woocommerce_coupon_code’, $coupon); add the following:
 * $myCoupons = array(‘coupon1’, ‘coupon2’, ‘coupon3’ );
 *  if ( array_intersect($myCoupons, $woocommerce->cart->get_applied_coupons()) ){
   
   WC()->cart->remove_coupon($coupon_code); }
 * And finally modify this:
 * if ( !in_array($coupon_code, $woocommerce->cart->get_applied_coupons()) && $this-
   >discounts && true == $this->apply_wdp_coupon && WC()->cart ) {
 * to this:
 * if ( !array_intersect($myCoupons, $woocommerce->cart->get_applied_coupons()) &&!
   in_array($coupon_code, $woocommerce->cart->get_applied_coupons()) && $this->discounts&&
   true == $this->apply_wdp_coupon && WC()->cart ) {
 * Save and test.
    The minus here is that: – this is hardcoded in plugin file – 
   you should reapply the changes after every plugin update – you hardcode each 
   coupon name in the code above
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Dynamic Pricing With Discount Rules for WooCommerce] How to add a Remove button to discounts on cart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-a-remove-button-to-discounts-on-cart/)
 *  [Tsvetan Tsakov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/)
 * (@filesubmit)
 * [4 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-a-remove-button-to-discounts-on-cart/#post-15574205)
 * Hi, any progress here? Is there a way to remove quantity discount if the customer
   applies a coupon?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Mailchimp for WooCommerce] action timed out after 3600 seconds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/action-timed-out-after-3600-seconds/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tsvetan Tsakov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/)
 * (@filesubmit)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/action-timed-out-after-3600-seconds/#post-12621051)
 * Hi and thank you!
    I’ve placed define(‘MAILCHIMP_USE_HTTP_VERSION’, CURL_HTTP_VERSION_2_0);
   in wp-config.php and activated the Action Scheduler High Volume plugin. I noticed
   that not all orders were synced, so I started the proccess all over again, but
   again if I close the windows admin.php?page=mailchimp-woocommerce, the action
   times out.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Mailchimp for WooCommerce] action timed out after 3600 seconds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/action-timed-out-after-3600-seconds/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tsvetan Tsakov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/)
 * (@filesubmit)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/action-timed-out-after-3600-seconds/#post-12611629)
 * About opt in box is not showing on the checkout page – I noticed that the box
   disapears for some users – may be if they are subscribed – is that correct?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Mailchimp for WooCommerce] action timed out after 3600 seconds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/action-timed-out-after-3600-seconds/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tsvetan Tsakov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/)
 * (@filesubmit)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/action-timed-out-after-3600-seconds/#post-12610623)
 * It actually synced 16943 out of 17053 orders and the opt in box is not showing
   on the checkout page.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Mailchimp for WooCommerce] action timed out after 3600 seconds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/action-timed-out-after-3600-seconds/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tsvetan Tsakov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/)
 * (@filesubmit)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/action-timed-out-after-3600-seconds/#post-12610007)
 * Hello, I didn’t have the chance to run from CLI since my hosting provider didn’t
   answer fast wnough, but I got “Your store is synced with Mailchimp!”
 * What I did: I noticed that when I start the sync proccess a message stating that
   it is safe to navigate away from the windows, as the proccess is a background
   job. So everytime I closed the window and everytime it timed out. Last time I
   ran `&restart_order_sync=1` and left the window open and active through the night
   and it finished the job successfully.
 * So I guess the problem is something related to whether the tab is active or not.
 * 1/ Can you tell me if [https://actionscheduler.org/perf/](https://actionscheduler.org/perf/)
   speeds up the proccess of sync on large stores?
 * 2/ Few days ago I talked to MC support and they told me “that the CURL / OPEN
   SSL libraries need to be updated. In your System Status report we can see that
   HTTPS is supported, however the server is not using the proper http security 
   standards for the API to accept the requests. Please upgrade to at least TLS 
   1.1 in order to push data as the store’s API is rejecting the calls.”.
 * I’ve contacted my hosting provider and they updated the OpenSSL version ot 1.1.1d.
   They’ve also noted the following:
 * “Please note that SSLv2 and SSLv3 support has been disabled in this OpenSSL version.
   In this case, it is appropriate to continue mailing support to Mailchimp on how
   to modify TLS 1.2 requests, which should correct the problem.”
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Mailchimp for WooCommerce] action timed out after 3600 seconds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/action-timed-out-after-3600-seconds/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tsvetan Tsakov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/)
 * (@filesubmit)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/action-timed-out-after-3600-seconds/#post-12606570)
 * Hi, [@khungate](https://wordpress.org/support/users/khungate/), I don’t use caching
   plugin, but I used caching from cPanel, which my hosting provides. I disabled
   it, deleted MC plugin and started all over. The sync failed at
    655 / 17040 orders
   with **action timed out after 3600 seconds**.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Lost SEO after conflict with WooCommerce Follow Up Email plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lost-seo-after-conflict-with-woocommerce-follow-up-email-plugin/)
 *  [Tsvetan Tsakov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/)
 * (@filesubmit)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lost-seo-after-conflict-with-woocommerce-follow-up-email-plugin/#post-8165308)
 * I’ve updated Yoast with todays release and it is now all fixed.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Lost SEO after conflict with WooCommerce Follow Up Email plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lost-seo-after-conflict-with-woocommerce-follow-up-email-plugin/)
 *  [Tsvetan Tsakov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/)
 * (@filesubmit)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lost-seo-after-conflict-with-woocommerce-follow-up-email-plugin/#post-8163009)
 * I am having the same problem with Follow-Up Emails plugin – it breaks backend
   like that:
    ⌊follow up⌉
 * I’ve tested on latest versions of WordPress and Yoast with no other plugins activated
   and twenty sixteen fresh theme.
    -  This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by [Tsvetan Tsakov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/).
    -  This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by [Tsvetan Tsakov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/).
    -  This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by [Tsvetan Tsakov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/).
      Reason: added image
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How to display most read posts in the last week?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-display-most-read-posts-in-the-last-week/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tsvetan Tsakov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/)
 * (@filesubmit)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-display-most-read-posts-in-the-last-week/#post-7637084)
 * Anyone, please?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How to add NPS to every post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-nps-to-every-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tsvetan Tsakov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/)
 * (@filesubmit)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-nps-to-every-post/#post-7552136)
 * I tried them all, but none of them is collecting score for every single post,
   but for all the posts in combined 🙁

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/filesubmit/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)