Title: Fifty's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Fifty

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fifty/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fifty/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fifty/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fifty/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fifty/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fifty/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fifty/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fifty/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WP Image Borders] great, but unfortunately it does not work on my theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-but-unfortunately-it-does-not-work-on-my-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [Fifty](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fifty/)
 * (@fifty)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-but-unfortunately-it-does-not-work-on-my-theme/#post-7852397)
 * regardless of the plugin has now paralyzed my blog, nothing was more. When I 
   renamed the plugin folder, everything was okay again. Too bad ….
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WP Image Borders] great, but unfortunately it does not work on my theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-but-unfortunately-it-does-not-work-on-my-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [Fifty](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fifty/)
 * (@fifty)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-but-unfortunately-it-does-not-work-on-my-theme/#post-7852389)
 * okay I read again carefully;-)
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WP Image Borders] great, but unfortunately it does not work on my theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-but-unfortunately-it-does-not-work-on-my-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [Fifty](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fifty/)
 * (@fifty)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-but-unfortunately-it-does-not-work-on-my-theme/#post-7852387)
 * ups I’m surprised the source may be untrustworthy?
 * Write yet but on their side:
      “Welcome to SMThemes.com. Request We offer a 
   wide variety of free WordPress themes. You can download and use all our templates
   for free, or purchase free left version of template.”
 * Regardless, I would actually buy the Theme

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)