Title: fgiasson's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# fgiasson

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fgiasson/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fgiasson/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fgiasson/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fgiasson/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fgiasson/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fgiasson/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fgiasson/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fgiasson/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Comments' Post button hidden with long comments](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comments-post-button-hidden-with-long-comments/)
 *  Thread Starter [fgiasson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fgiasson/)
 * (@fgiasson)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comments-post-button-hidden-with-long-comments/#post-4965218)
 * Hi Jeremy!
 * Thanks for replying to this thread. The only thing I did is to change the default
   iframe’s height of 315px to 600px. But eventually, the same issue will appear.
 * Here is the screenshot: [http://snag.gy/5rdzR.jpg](http://snag.gy/5rdzR.jpg)
 * As you can see, the logged user eventually disapear, along with the post button.
   If I add two more lines, everything would be vanished.
 * However, if I used FireBug to manually resize the iframe with a bigger height,
   then everything would have been fine.
 * I tried to add an event on the resizing of the underlying div (within the iframe)
   such that when it resizes, that I resize the iframe as well, but obviously this
   is not possible since the script come from another domain, so I get a security
   error.
 * To me, it looks like that something on the Jet Pack’s side should be resizing
   the parent iframe, but somehow it is not possible (a bug?). I really don’t know
   what could be the issue on my side.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Comments' Post button hidden with long comments](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comments-post-button-hidden-with-long-comments/)
 *  Thread Starter [fgiasson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fgiasson/)
 * (@fgiasson)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comments-post-button-hidden-with-long-comments/#post-4965110)
 * Let me re-state my issue while providing more information.
 * The issue is that the iframe in which the comments are embedded doesn’t resize
   on my blog. If the comment is too long (10 or 15 lines long) then the Post button
   eventually disappear which means my users cannot sent their comment.
 * If I open something like FireBug, and if I manually change the height of the 
   iframe, then everything is fine.
 * I am wondering if this is some CSS in my blog (I cannot find what could cause
   this) or a bug in the comments’ JavaScript code?
 * This issue appears in FireFox, Chrome and IE.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)