Title: fersamp's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# fersamp

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] Event time change when edit](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/event-time-change-when-edit/)
 *  Thread Starter [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/)
 * (@fersamp)
 * [8 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/event-time-change-when-edit/#post-9680575)
 * [@robswaimea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robswaimea/), thank you very
   much my friend, I solved with
 * `$EM_Event->start-(new DateTimeZone("Europe/Rome"))->getOffset(new DateTime("
   now", new DateTimeZone("Europe/London")))`
 * that in my case is equivalent to “$EM_Event->start – 3600”, timezone offset between
   my city ( Rome ) and London ( timezone 0 ), in wp-content/plugins/events-manager/
   templates/forms/event/when.php.
 * You are always kind…thank you again, I have to owe you a beer 🙂
 * Thank you all again.
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/).
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/).
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/).
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/).
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/).
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] Events Manager and WPML Compatibility Recurring events](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-manager-and-wpml-compatibility-recurring-events/)
 *  Thread Starter [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/)
 * (@fersamp)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-manager-and-wpml-compatibility-recurring-events/#post-8677574)
 * Hi Angelo,
    thank you for help.
 * One question:
    if I update wordpress, I’ll lose this code in wp-config? Can I
   use this code in my theme-child functions class?
 * Thank you again
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] Event Bookings interception](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/event-bookings-interception/)
 *  Thread Starter [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/)
 * (@fersamp)
 * [9 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/event-bookings-interception/#post-8571143)
 * Hi caimin_nwl,
    can you provide me some code example?
 * Really thank you
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Social Media Share Buttons & Social Sharing Icons] Social Icons in Home Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/social-icons-in-home-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/)
 * (@fersamp)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/social-icons-in-home-page/#post-7608286)
 * I don’t have developers, I’m the developer of my project.
 * What function make social button appear?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Social Media Share Buttons & Social Sharing Icons] Social Icons in Home Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/social-icons-in-home-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/)
 * (@fersamp)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/social-icons-in-home-page/#post-7608242)
 * How can I place them into my template via shortcode?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Social Media Share Buttons & Social Sharing Icons] Social Icons in Home Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/social-icons-in-home-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/)
 * (@fersamp)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/social-icons-in-home-page/#post-7608187)
 * Thank you socialdude but I need to place social button fixed in my home page,
   I don’t like float effect while mouse scroll.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] Custom Today Filter](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-today-filter/)
 *  Thread Starter [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/)
 * (@fersamp)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-today-filter/#post-7595472)
 * Hi caimmin_nwl,
 * I tried to use this query condition, but it doesn’t work:
 *     ```
       $today_date = date('Y-m-d',current_time('timestamp'));
       $now_time = date('H-i-s',current_time('timestamp'));
       $tomorrow_date = date('Y-m-d',strtotime("+1 day", current_time('timestamp')));
   
       $conditions['scope'] = " (event_start_date = CAST('$today_date' AS DATE) and EXTRACT(HOUR FROM event_start_time) > 6 ) OR (event_start_date = CAST('$tomorrow_date' AS DATE) and EXTRACT(HOUR FROM event_start_time) < 6 )";
       $conditions['scope'] = " (event_end_date = CAST('$today_date' AS DATE) and EXTRACT(HOUR FROM event_end_time) > 6 ) and (event_end_time > CAST('$now_time' AS DATE)) ";
       $conditions['scope'] .= " OR (event_end_date = CAST('$tomorrow_date' AS DATE) and EXTRACT(HOUR FROM event_end_time) <= 6 )";
       $conditions['scope'] .= " OR (event_start_date = CAST('$today_date' AS DATE) and EXTRACT(HOUR FROM event_start_time) > 6 and (event_end_time > CAST('$now_time' AS DATE)))";
       $conditions['scope'] .= " OR ((event_end_date = CAST('$today_date' AS DATE) and EXTRACT(HOUR FROM event_end_time) <= 6 ) and (event_end_time > CAST('$now_time' AS DATE)))";
       ```
   
 * I think that is a syntax problem, what is the query language that Events Manager
   uses?
 * For example,
    is it correct date and time comparision with current date/time 
   as I did? And a comparision with a fixed hour ( 06:00:00 )? ( in the guide I 
   see only a date range using a BETWEEN, so I don’t know ho to do the other comparison)
   Thank You again
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] Can't see event detail](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-event-detail/)
 *  Thread Starter [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/)
 * (@fersamp)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-event-detail/#post-7521627)
 * Hi angelo,
    I found the problem but I don’t know how to solve it.
 * The problem is linked to a javascript code I’m using to get Auth0 Login pop (
   a plugin I use to manage login), but I don’t understand why this cause an event
   detail crash.
 * I’m using this:
 *     ```
       var lock = null;
       jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
   
           var clientID = '##########';
           var namespace = '###########';
           var callbackUrl = 'https://www.dayroma.it/index.php?auth0=1';
           var lock = new Auth0Lock(clientID, namespace);
   
           $("p").hide();
   
          $('.authPopup').click(function() {
   
               lock.show({
   
                   icon: 'https://www.dayroma.it/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Logo-DR-App-960.png',
                   rememberLastLogin: false,
                   callbackURL: callbackUrl,
                   popup: false,
   
               }
   
               );
   
           });
   
       });
       ```
   
 * However, I also have a problem about google map visualisation in event detail,
   I can’t see it even if I don’t use the code above.
 * 🙁
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[JSON API User] Always the same nonce from Android app](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/always-the-same-nonce-from-android-app/)
 *  Thread Starter [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/)
 * (@fersamp)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/always-the-same-nonce-from-android-app/#post-7349239)
 * Hi,
    I used DHC REST Client with `www.dayroma.it/api/user/register/?user_pass
   =anna&email=anna%40inbox.com&display_name=Anna&username=Anna&notify=both&nonce
   =93c08de835`…
 * AFTER 1:30 minutes, user is registered 🙁
    Some weaks ago it worked good, Is 
   it changed something on plugin? There’s something wrong in my server settings?
 * Instead, on my android application I have a different problem: when I do an async
   task htto request with
    `https://www.dayroma.it/api/get_nonce/?controller=user&
   method=register` I retrieve always the same nonce… If user is already registered,
   I retrieve ‘Invalid access, unverifiable ‘nonce’ value. Use the ‘get_nonce’ Core
   API method.’ If user is new, is registered correctly, but after one minute and
   half…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[JSON API User] Always the same nonce from Android app](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/always-the-same-nonce-from-android-app/)
 *  Thread Starter [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/)
 * (@fersamp)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/always-the-same-nonce-from-android-app/#post-7349160)
 * UPDATE: I did some test with very strange results.
 * I testes two case:
    – try to register new user already registered; – try to register
   new user;
 * In the first case, I have generical
    `Invalid access, unverifiable 'nonce' value.
   Use the 'get_nonce' Core API method.`
 * In the second case, after about 30 seconds, the registration has success … unbelivable.
 * In both case, in log into android studio I see the same nonce (the same I posted
   top, always the same) :
    {“status”:”ok”,”controller”:”user”,”method”:”register”,”
   nonce”:”4f5b39cd0f”} but if I register a new user, I have the error `Invalid 
   access, unverifiable 'nonce' value. Use the 'get_nonce' Core API method.` instead
   if I register new user: I wait a lot and then user is registered correctly.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] EM_Event_Post show partial events](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/em_event_post-show-partial-events/)
 *  Thread Starter [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/)
 * (@fersamp)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/em_event_post-show-partial-events/#post-7328302)
 * Everything’s ok, I solved it.
 * It was an ‘order by’ problem: in EM_Event_Post.php there is an ‘order by’ that
   orders events by start date timestamp.
 * I didn’t add start date timestamp to my events, so there was a problem and events
   were not displayed.
 * I solved added timestamp during event creation
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] Custom Scope Filter not works](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-scope-filter-not-works/)
 *  Thread Starter [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/)
 * (@fersamp)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-scope-filter-not-works/#post-7321486)
 * The query is correct because it works on phpMyAdmin.
    In the filter I don’t know,
   I’m asking that 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] Events Table query](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-table-query/)
 *  Thread Starter [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/)
 * (@fersamp)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-table-query/#post-7320392)
 * UPDATE:
    I used this code
 *     ```
       function fix_em_divi_problem(){
               if( is_admin() ){
                   remove_action('parse_query', array('EM_Event_Post','parse_query'));
                   remove_action('restrict_manage_posts', array('EM_Event_Posts_Admin','restrict_manage_posts'));
               }
       }
       add_action('admin_init', 'fix_em_divi_problem');
       ```
   
 * and ALL events are shown, the problem is that date scope filter is disappeared…
   In this way I can’t filter events in backend…
 * I’m using Kleo theme
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] Events Table query](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-table-query/)
 *  Thread Starter [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/)
 * (@fersamp)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-table-query/#post-7320380)
 * UPDATE:
    I tried with
 * `echo EM_Events::output(array('scope'=>'future', 'limit'=>10, 'pagination'=>1));`
 * and my events are shown, even events imported manually.
 * In the events table of backend, instead not.
    Only events added through “New 
   Event” page are shown…
 * How is it possible?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] Events Table query](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-table-query/)
 *  Thread Starter [fersamp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/)
 * (@fersamp)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-table-query/#post-7320350)
 * Hi,
    I don’t think is a problem about theme conflit. (tested with theme 15th)
   I’m testing a kind of event importing, some events are displayed and other not,
   so I have to understand how events are extracted from DB to find the different
   between official events creation and mine.
 * Do you know what query fills $EM_Events in this case, if $EM_Events array is 
   the correct variable that fills the table?
 * EM version 5.6.3, wordpress version 4.5.1–it_IT
 * Really thank you for help

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fersamp/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)