Title: Felipe Lavín's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Felipe Lavín

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Unable to insert blog](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-insert-blog-16/)
 *  Thread Starter [Felipe Lavín](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/)
 * (@felipelavinz)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-insert-blog-16/#post-16387165)
 * It did! Thank you so much!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CodeMirror for Post Editor] Possible to use with many Textareas on same page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/possible-to-use-with-many-textareas-on-same-page/)
 *  Plugin Author [Felipe Lavín](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/)
 * (@felipelavinz)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/possible-to-use-with-many-textareas-on-same-page/#post-5912871)
 * Hi!
 * I’m glad you like it. I’m currently working on a new version but the possibility
   to use it with multiple rich-text-areas is not planned for this release, which
   is focused on fixing whitespacing and line breaks issues and to make it more 
   consistent.
 * I think it should be possible though; I would have to look into the TinyMCE API.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CodeMirror for Post Editor] CodeMirror adding extra lines](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/codemirror-adding-extra-lines/)
 *  Plugin Author [Felipe Lavín](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/)
 * (@felipelavinz)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/codemirror-adding-extra-lines/#post-5070474)
 * Hi!
 * I’m very sorry that it took so long for me to reply; I though I was suscribed
   to the support postings but apparently I wasn’t… I am now, though.
 * I’m currently working on a new version of the plugin, which I’d like to tag as
   1.0.0 so it’s a big challenge.
 * I’m aware there are some line breaks issues with the current version and that’s
   my main focus for the new release. Unfortunately, it’s a fairly complex issue
   since this plugin must update the WordPress text editor and then refresh the 
   visual editor, and that involves a lot of processing. I’ve managed to keep line
   breaks consistently with what you would get from changing between the text and
   visual editor, but then I lose indentation and whitespace. I’m still iterating
   on a few ideas, though, so I hope to at least get to a comfortable compromise.
 * Config settings are also planned for the next release, including themes and some
   font options.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] URL Encoding on sitemaps](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-encoding-on-sitemaps/)
 *  Thread Starter [Felipe Lavín](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/)
 * (@felipelavinz)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-encoding-on-sitemaps/#post-3704136)
 * Yup, that’s a separate issue, perhaps related to memory consumption
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] URL Encoding on sitemaps](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-encoding-on-sitemaps/)
 *  Thread Starter [Felipe Lavín](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/)
 * (@felipelavinz)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-encoding-on-sitemaps/#post-3704027)
 * That’s a separate issue, a fatal error about something related with output buffers…
   Anyway, I just took a look at your sitemap and it seems fine now
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] URL Encoding on sitemaps](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-encoding-on-sitemaps/)
 *  Thread Starter [Felipe Lavín](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/)
 * (@felipelavinz)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-encoding-on-sitemaps/#post-3703950)
 * Around line 553:
 *     ```
       function sitemap_url( $url ) {
       		if ( isset( $url['mod'] ) )
       			$date = mysql2date( "Y-m-d\TH:i:s+00:00", $url['mod'] );
       		else
       			$date = date( 'c' );
       		$url['loc'] = htmlspecialchars( $url['loc'] );
       		$output = "\t<url>\n";
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Hacks](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/hacks/)
   
   In reply to: [All GUIDs are the same since upgrading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-guids-are-the-same-since-upgrading/)
 *  [Felipe Lavín](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/)
 * (@felipelavinz)
 * [15 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-guids-are-the-same-since-upgrading/#post-1626653)
 * Actually you don’t even need the guid for getting a link to a post object, use`
   get_permalink( $post_id )` instead
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: [Randomly broken permalinks](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/randomly-broken-permalinks/)
 *  Thread Starter [Felipe Lavín](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/)
 * (@felipelavinz)
 * [15 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/randomly-broken-permalinks/#post-1823212)
 * We were using µ, but this it’s the definitive incentive we needed to migrate 
   all of these sites… so right now I’m on it 🙂
 * Thanks for your quick and kind answer
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [2.3 and Headline Images Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/23-and-headline-images-plugin/)
 *  [Felipe Lavín](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/)
 * (@felipelavinz)
 * [19 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/23-and-headline-images-plugin/page/2/#post-625295)
 * Maybe I’m being naive, newbie or just lame… but why not just use `ImageHeadline_render`?
   Like this:
 * `<?php echo ImageHeadline_render(''.$post->post_title.''); ?>`
 * Works for me, with no need to change the code… the plugin’s code, I mean… it 
   really is the simplest workaround I can think of.
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [wp-cache trying to work but not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-cache-trying-to-work-but-not-working/)
 *  [Felipe Lavín](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/)
 * (@felipelavinz)
 * [19 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-cache-trying-to-work-but-not-working/#post-620286)
 * Sorry, that was supossed to go here: [http://wordpress.org/support/topic/124764](http://wordpress.org/support/topic/124764)
 * Got mixed-up with so many open tabs 😐
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [wp-cache trying to work but not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-cache-trying-to-work-but-not-working/)
 *  [Felipe Lavín](https://wordpress.org/support/users/felipelavinz/)
 * (@felipelavinz)
 * [19 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-cache-trying-to-work-but-not-working/#post-620285)
 * I’m having the same issues with WP-Cache… I’m on DreamHost, using PHP 5.2.3, 
   WordPress 2.2.3 and Fast-CGI… disabled Fast-CGI and nothing changed, so I’m guessing
   this is about PHP5; I used to have PHP4 (no Fast-CGI) and WP-Cache worked fine.
 * As it has been said, the problem it’s that WP-Cache is caching pages but not 
   sending them to the user, so everytime a request is made, the plugin re-generated
   a new cached file, which requires even more work than no cache at all.
 * The strangest thing it’s that it apparently works on ‘tags’ pages (using Ultimate
   Tag Warrior).
 * I’ll try to update to WP 2.3 and see what happens… if nothing, I don’t really
   know if I’ll switch back to PHP4/No-FastCGI/WP-Cache, since PHP5/Fast-CGI/No-
   WP-Cache CPU time it’s practically the same 😛

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)