Title: FcoGT's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# FcoGT

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fcogt/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fcogt/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fcogt/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fcogt/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fcogt/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fcogt/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fcogt/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fcogt/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Blocks – 25+ Gutenberg Blocks for Block Editor] Version 2.3.4 produces exception](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/version-2-3-4-produces-exception/)
 *  [FcoGT](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fcogt/)
 * (@fcogt)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/version-2-3-4-produces-exception/#post-12817867)
 * I’m having the same issue. Is there any update on this? thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CPT-onomies: Using Custom Post Types as Taxonomies] Minor bug: Appends a NULL to the term meta cache](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/minor-bug-appends-a-null-to-the-term-meta-cache/)
 *  [FcoGT](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fcogt/)
 * (@fcogt)
 * [6 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/minor-bug-appends-a-null-to-the-term-meta-cache/#post-12205395)
 * I’m having the same issue. I’m using PHP 7.2.3
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Import Users from CSV] No info in error log](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-info-in-error-log/)
 *  [FcoGT](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fcogt/)
 * (@fcogt)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-info-in-error-log/#post-5192993)
 * I had the same error “No user was successfully imported, please check the error
   log.” and the file log was empty.
 * After a while I got it working; instead of using `;` for separating columns in
   the csv I used a comma. Then it uploaded correctly.
 * Hope this helps!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [qtranslate excerpts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/qtranslate-excerpts/)
 *  [FcoGT](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fcogt/)
 * (@fcogt)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/qtranslate-excerpts/#post-3906159)
 * Hi jb12.
 * I’m having the same issue. Did you solved it?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] page-sitemap.xml : page not found](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-sitemapxml-page-not-found/)
 *  [FcoGT](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fcogt/)
 * (@fcogt)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-sitemapxml-page-not-found/page/3/#post-3486777)
 * Thank you hoyle.a your answer worked for me!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Twitter Tracker] Blank Search Results](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blank-search-results/)
 *  [FcoGT](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fcogt/)
 * (@fcogt)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blank-search-results/page/3/#post-3421986)
 * Excellent Job Simon!! thank you very much for your work!! It works splendid!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)