Title: faun's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# faun

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Network Posts Extended] Excerpt length not respected](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excerpt-length-not-respected/)
 *  Thread Starter [faun](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/)
 * (@faun)
 * [5 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excerpt-length-not-respected/#post-13522675)
 * Hi johnzenausa,
 * I could not view your file on google drive – I’ve requested access now.
    Note
   that the issue is not fixed when using 200 instead of 550:
 * Have a look:
 * [https://monosnap.com/file/UrRVfIVtnhoOGYQn5hyKefYIrAVy8B](https://monosnap.com/file/UrRVfIVtnhoOGYQn5hyKefYIrAVy8B)
 * I’ve painted a red square on the screenshot to highlight the misalignment.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Network Posts Extended] Excerpt length not respected](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excerpt-length-not-respected/)
 *  Thread Starter [faun](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/)
 * (@faun)
 * [5 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excerpt-length-not-respected/#post-13515346)
 * Hi,
 * I’m using auto_excerpt now, same result.
 * Used shortcode:
 * `[netsposts thumbnail='true' order_post_by='date_order desc' list='3' taxonomy_type
   ='category' taxonomy='blog' size='thumnail-size' read_more_text='Lees meer' date_format
   ='j F, Y' auto_excerpt='true' excerpt_letters_length='550']`
 * Screenshot: [https://monosnap.com/file/QPAjcY1zxB5LAjprnwziYqQpm3ZNpa](https://monosnap.com/file/QPAjcY1zxB5LAjprnwziYqQpm3ZNpa)
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 12 months ago by [faun](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Network Posts Extended] Excerpt length not respected](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excerpt-length-not-respected/)
 *  Thread Starter [faun](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/)
 * (@faun)
 * [5 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excerpt-length-not-respected/#post-13513543)
 * Hi johnzenausa,
 * No need to apologize, I’m very grateful for the support.
 * It seems the `excerpt_letters_length` is also not working properly for me.
 * I’m now using the following shortcode:
 * `[netsposts thumbnail='true' order_post_by='date_order desc' list='3' taxonomy_type
   ='category' taxonomy='blog' size='thumnail-size' read_more_text='Lees meer' date_format
   ='j F, Y'  excerpt_letters_length='550']`
 * But my first blog posts still seems to be unaligned with the other blog posts:
 * Screenshot: [https://monosnap.com/file/LGP3VDb5k1rbX3xW99EQMdV930BSbK](https://monosnap.com/file/LGP3VDb5k1rbX3xW99EQMdV930BSbK)
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 12 months ago by [faun](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Network Posts Extended] Excerpt length not respected](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excerpt-length-not-respected/)
 *  Thread Starter [faun](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/)
 * (@faun)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excerpt-length-not-respected/#post-13484323)
 * Hi,
 * I don’t see any difference.
 * Current used shortcode:
 * `[netsposts thumbnail='true' order_post_by='date_order desc' list='3' taxonomy_type
   ='category' taxonomy='blog' size='thumnail-size' read_more_text='Lees meer' date_format
   ='j F, Y' excerpt_length='65' auto_excerpt='true']`
 * Note: if you want to see a live version:
    [https://everest-advocaten.be/](https://everest-advocaten.be/)
 * Password to access protected site: bluecanary
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Network Posts Extended] Style in horizontal blocks](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/)
 *  Thread Starter [faun](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/)
 * (@faun)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/page/2/#post-13435621)
 * Found the issue, same as here:
    [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multisite-posts-issue/](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multisite-posts-issue/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Network Posts Extended] Style in horizontal blocks](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/)
 *  Thread Starter [faun](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/)
 * (@faun)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/page/2/#post-13435570)
 * Hi johnzenausa,
 * Where you able to figure out the issue?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Network Posts Extended] Style in horizontal blocks](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/)
 *  Thread Starter [faun](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/)
 * (@faun)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/page/2/#post-13403969)
 * The page is here: [http://everest-advocaten.be/](http://everest-advocaten.be/)
 * (the password to view the page is `bluecanary` (this is not the admin password,
   it’s just a password protected page).
 * Highlighted html:
 * [https://monosnap.com/file/gAQztXV2hKngEjzDXbkf4MzTB1GzOY](https://monosnap.com/file/gAQztXV2hKngEjzDXbkf4MzTB1GzOY)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Network Posts Extended] Style in horizontal blocks](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/)
 *  Thread Starter [faun](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/)
 * (@faun)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/page/2/#post-13403952)
 * Hi,
 * It should be on the frontpage:
 * On the screenshot below you’ll see that two posts are loaded (but from the subsite
   only):
 * [https://monosnap.com/file/ZlCn85VlPntBU3qeJinxYKRRnaNVx7](https://monosnap.com/file/ZlCn85VlPntBU3qeJinxYKRRnaNVx7)
 * Relevant shortcode in page editor:
 * [https://monosnap.com/file/eovFwVPpQOt5ZNFUtXbyHvOlpteN2A](https://monosnap.com/file/eovFwVPpQOt5ZNFUtXbyHvOlpteN2A)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Network Posts Extended] Style in horizontal blocks](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/)
 *  Thread Starter [faun](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/)
 * (@faun)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/page/2/#post-13403145)
 * The above password is to access the website, not the admin panel 🙂
 * I did sent you admin access via your contact form.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Network Posts Extended] Style in horizontal blocks](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/)
 *  Thread Starter [faun](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/)
 * (@faun)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/page/2/#post-13401733)
 * Hi johnzenausa,
 * Suddenly the posts from my main site stopped showing up.
 * I currently have a multisite with a main site and a subbsite.
 * Main site blog: [https://everest-advocaten.be/blog/](https://everest-advocaten.be/blog/)
   
   Subsite blog: [https://vastgoed.everest-advocaten.be/category/blog/](https://vastgoed.everest-advocaten.be/category/blog/)
 * On the homepage, it should display the latest 3 posts with category ‘blog’. I
   noticed only the blog posts from the subsite are displayed whilst the posts on
   the main site also have correct category ‘blog’.
 * Password to access both sites is `bluecanary`
 * My shortcode:
 *     ```
       [netsposts thumbnail='true' order_post_by='date_order desc' list='3' taxonomy_type='category' taxonomy='blog' size='thumnail-size' read_more_text='Lees meer' date_format='j F, Y' excerpt_length='150']
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Network Posts Extended] Style in horizontal blocks](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/)
 *  Thread Starter [faun](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/)
 * (@faun)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/page/2/#post-12967871)
 * You are truly a wizard. All is exactly as I wanted. Keep up the good work!
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by [faun](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Network Posts Extended] Style in horizontal blocks](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/)
 *  Thread Starter [faun](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/)
 * (@faun)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/#post-12957265)
 * Hi,
 * I’ve sent you the account details. I used the CSS code you’ve sent me without
   modifications. Except for the date & source it’s almost perfect.
 * I made an additional [screenshot here ](https://monosnap.com/file/Y4PxBGXEZctAn6wilX8yWanzTxMKhu)
   so you can it more clearly which is the old blog and which one is the new using
   your plugin.
 * For the date translation,
 * “Published 6/7/2020 in Everest corporate” should be “7 juni 2020”
 * Full list of months in Dutch in case that helps:
 * januari
    februari maart april mei juni juli augustus september oktober november
   december
 * Finally, your donation link in the plugin setting page does not work for me.
 * “We can’t complete this donation. The receiver doesn’t have a valid PayPal account.”
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Network Posts Extended] Style in horizontal blocks](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/)
 *  Thread Starter [faun](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/)
 * (@faun)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/#post-12957072)
 * For my page, I only need the read more link and the date translated.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Network Posts Extended] Style in horizontal blocks](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/)
 *  Thread Starter [faun](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/)
 * (@faun)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/#post-12956950)
 * I’m happy to provide full translation for Dutch if you tell me how 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Network Posts Extended] Style in horizontal blocks](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/)
 *  Thread Starter [faun](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/)
 * (@faun)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/style-in-horizontal-blocks/#post-12956901)
 * Hi,
 * First of all, many thanks. You’re great.
 * I have a number of follow-up questions, I referred to them in [this screenshot](https://monosnap.com/file/WJoynQKO2GELFzemsegFMc95vvUD7y)
   as well:
 * 1) How can I move the title + timestamp & source underneath the thumbnail (just
   like in the example above) ?
 * 2) I would like to remove the source link and just have the date, preferably 
   in Dutch as in the example above. How can I translate the date?
 * 3) I would like to translate ‘Read more’ as well.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/faun/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)