Title: Fangelo360's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Fangelo360

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fangelo360/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fangelo360/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fangelo360/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fangelo360/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fangelo360/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fangelo360/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fangelo360/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fangelo360/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Booster for WooCommerce – PDF Invoices, Abandoned Cart, Variation Swatches & 100+ Tools] Variable products shown only once when exported on a csv](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/variable-products-shown-only-once-when-exported-on-a-csv/)
 *  Thread Starter [Fangelo360](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fangelo360/)
 * (@fangelo360)
 * [7 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/variable-products-shown-only-once-when-exported-on-a-csv/#post-11986074)
 * Any news about this?
 * It’s was not resolved at all.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Booster for WooCommerce – PDF Invoices, Abandoned Cart, Variation Swatches & 100+ Tools] Variable products shown only once when exported on a csv](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/variable-products-shown-only-once-when-exported-on-a-csv/)
 *  Thread Starter [Fangelo360](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fangelo360/)
 * (@fangelo360)
 * [7 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/variable-products-shown-only-once-when-exported-on-a-csv/#post-11949609)
 * Hi,
 * so there is no solution in the short term for this issue?
 * Thank you
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Subscriptions for WooCommerce] Plugin can’t be properly translated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cant-be-properly-translated/)
 *  Thread Starter [Fangelo360](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fangelo360/)
 * (@fangelo360)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cant-be-properly-translated/#post-10347748)
 * Hey, I solved it by myself with Loco.
 * I will contribute to translate the plugin here 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Subscriptions for WooCommerce] Plugin can’t be properly translated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cant-be-properly-translated/)
 *  Thread Starter [Fangelo360](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fangelo360/)
 * (@fangelo360)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cant-be-properly-translated/#post-10347409)
 * Hello,
 * thank you for your prompt reply.
 * I am using Italian language.
 * [https://www.dropbox.com/s/eiycg50dnqnx2hf/Schermata%202018-05-31%20alle%2023.40.07.jpg?dl=0](https://www.dropbox.com/s/eiycg50dnqnx2hf/Schermata%202018-05-31%20alle%2023.40.07.jpg?dl=0)
 * Recurring totals
 * Subtotal – Subtotale
 * Recurring Totals – Totali ricorrenti
 * Recurring Totals – Totale ricorrente
 * month – mese
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Stripe WordPress Plugin not working if Javascript is optimized](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stripe-wordpress-plugin-not-working-if-javascript-is-optimized/)
 *  Thread Starter [Fangelo360](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fangelo360/)
 * (@fangelo360)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stripe-wordpress-plugin-not-working-if-javascript-is-optimized/#post-7590187)
 * PLEASE IGNORE MY REQUEST, I AM 100% SURE IT IS BECAUSE OF MY HOSTING PROVIDER.
 * Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Stripe WordPress Plugin not working if Javascript is optimized](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stripe-wordpress-plugin-not-working-if-javascript-is-optimized/)
 *  Thread Starter [Fangelo360](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fangelo360/)
 * (@fangelo360)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stripe-wordpress-plugin-not-working-if-javascript-is-optimized/#post-7590184)
 * Hello again!
 * Right now everything is working fine, however there is a big difference between
   the results I got days ago from gtmetrix when I tested your plugin for the first
   time and the results I get now.
 * This is the result I got **2 days ago**;
    [https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.lovelymatcha.it/fZ4Vxw0X](https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.lovelymatcha.it/fZ4Vxw0X)
 * Pagespeed **1.48 seconds** | Page Size 1.42 | Requests 58
 * This is **today**;
    [https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.lovelymatcha.it/uCKZts1r](https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.lovelymatcha.it/uCKZts1r)
 * Pagespeed **10.9 seconds** | Page Size 1.41 | Requests 55
 * The only difference I see is that today the field DEFER PARSING OF JAVASCRIPT
   has a 0 score but 2 days ago it was 58.
 * Plus if I check the tab WATERFALL I notice that the first line takes 4.92 seconds
   to be downloaded and I can’t recognize what’s that, maybe the response time of
   the server?
 * Do you have any advise on how to solve the problem? The website is super fast
   now except for those 4-5 seconds in the beginning.
 * I even deleted and reinstalled it to see if I messed up something with settings.
 * Thank again you for your support!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Stripe WordPress Plugin not working if Javascript is optimized](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stripe-wordpress-plugin-not-working-if-javascript-is-optimized/)
 *  Thread Starter [Fangelo360](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fangelo360/)
 * (@fangelo360)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stripe-wordpress-plugin-not-working-if-javascript-is-optimized/#post-7590179)
 * Hey thank you so much for your support!
 * I am really appreciating it, I am in the middle of the tax season in my country,
   as soon as I am out of it I will definitely make a donation based on the instructions
   I found on your website.
 * I excluded both by writing stripe.js,js/jquery/jquery.js but it was still not
   working so I just used your useful code and excluded the checkout page, now the
   website is much much faster!
 * Thank you again for your precious support!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Stripe WordPress Plugin not working if Javascript is optimized](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stripe-wordpress-plugin-not-working-if-javascript-is-optimized/)
 *  Thread Starter [Fangelo360](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fangelo360/)
 * (@fangelo360)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stripe-wordpress-plugin-not-working-if-javascript-is-optimized/#post-7590067)
 * Thank you for your advise!
 * By adding s/jquery/jquery.js I solved those jQuery mistakes, however I still 
   receive a generic message that says that it wasn’t possible to complete the operation.
   I can’t find any real issue from the console so I guess excluding checkout page
   might be the best choice.
 * I forgot to tell you that my website is on http but checkout is done on https,
   does this influence somehow the procedure?
 * Thank you again for your support!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Stripe WordPress Plugin not working if Javascript is optimized](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stripe-wordpress-plugin-not-working-if-javascript-is-optimized/)
 *  Thread Starter [Fangelo360](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fangelo360/)
 * (@fangelo360)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stripe-wordpress-plugin-not-working-if-javascript-is-optimized/#post-7590042)
 * Here is a screenshot of the jQuery problems I found on the checkout page;
 * [http://uploadpie.com/KOxLo](http://uploadpie.com/KOxLo)
 * I hope it can help 🙂

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)