Title: eXtremeXRX's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# eXtremeXRX

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/extremexrx/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/extremexrx/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/extremexrx/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/extremexrx/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/extremexrx/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/extremexrx/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/extremexrx/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/extremexrx/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Adding a static image between background tilable image and content area?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-a-static-image-between-background-tilable-image-and-content-area/)
 *  Thread Starter [eXtremeXRX](https://wordpress.org/support/users/extremexrx/)
 * (@extremexrx)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-a-static-image-between-background-tilable-image-and-content-area/#post-4037599)
 * Hey **paulwpxp**, thanks a bunch! It works! 🙂
 * A few more questions related to this one.. Can I add something to
 *     ```
       html body.custom-background {
       	background: url("http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/5571/hi4u.png") no-repeat scroll center 50px transparent;
       }
       ```
   
 * 1) To be able to adjust the planet’s position, like in x and y?
    2) To be able
   to scale the image of planet, not just relay on its default size in pixels 3)
   To be able to make that image of planet follow me as I scroll up and down on 
   the site?
 * Other than that, it works great.. 🙂 🙂
 * Thanks again
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Adding a static image between background tilable image and content area?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-a-static-image-between-background-tilable-image-and-content-area/)
 *  Thread Starter [eXtremeXRX](https://wordpress.org/support/users/extremexrx/)
 * (@extremexrx)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-a-static-image-between-background-tilable-image-and-content-area/#post-4037508)
 * Thanks Evan!
 * Now, I know I’ve said I don’t need step by step instruction, but it seems I need
   a bit more help :/
 * What file should I add my new div for holding a planet object? I mean, of all
   the files, archives.php, header.php, home.php, index.php, etc?
 * And as far I get it with my limited web development knowledge, divs should be
   added to .html/.php files, and then later I should format the styling of divs,
   like position, margin, etc in .CSS file, is that correct?
 * Thanks again!
    Good tip for jsfiddle, will use it once I have something to show
   🙂

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)