Title: everdez's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# everdez

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/everdez/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/everdez/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/everdez/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/everdez/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/everdez/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/everdez/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/everdez/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/everdez/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [nothing visible after update from 2.6 to 2.9.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nothing-visible-after-update-from-26-to-292/)
 *  Thread Starter [everdez](https://wordpress.org/support/users/everdez/)
 * (@everdez)
 * [16 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nothing-visible-after-update-from-26-to-292/#post-1490807)
 * I had to revert back to the old version of wordpress I had installed previously.
   So yes, things are working in the sense that the blog is up again. But no, I 
   was never able to get it to upgrade to 2.9.2 successfully.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [nothing visible after update from 2.6 to 2.9.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nothing-visible-after-update-from-26-to-292/)
 *  Thread Starter [everdez](https://wordpress.org/support/users/everdez/)
 * (@everdez)
 * [16 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nothing-visible-after-update-from-26-to-292/#post-1490665)
 * Ok, I assume you’re referring to this:
    [http://carascophoto.com/blog/error_log](http://carascophoto.com/blog/error_log)
 * The most recent error logged was 3 days ago, so I don’t know what to do with 
   that.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [nothing visible after update from 2.6 to 2.9.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nothing-visible-after-update-from-26-to-292/)
 *  Thread Starter [everdez](https://wordpress.org/support/users/everdez/)
 * (@everdez)
 * [16 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nothing-visible-after-update-from-26-to-292/#post-1490660)
 * Thanks for responding funkathustra. How do I check my PHP error log?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [nothing visible after update from 2.6 to 2.9.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nothing-visible-after-update-from-26-to-292/)
 *  Thread Starter [everdez](https://wordpress.org/support/users/everdez/)
 * (@everdez)
 * [16 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nothing-visible-after-update-from-26-to-292/#post-1490655)
 * sorry to bump my own thread… it’s getting pretty low on the page and no one has
   responded yet… help?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)