Title: evanasda's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# evanasda

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/evanasda/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/evanasda/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/evanasda/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/evanasda/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/evanasda/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/evanasda/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/evanasda/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/evanasda/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Forms - Form builder and Contact form] Forms does not allow selection of Country or State.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/forms-does-not-allow-selection-of-country-or-state/)
 *  Thread Starter [evanasda](https://wordpress.org/support/users/evanasda/)
 * (@evanasda)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/forms-does-not-allow-selection-of-country-or-state/#post-8556085)
 * Hello,
    I had tried it both ways, but it continues to be an issue.
 * [The blue line under the dropboxes](https://postimg.org/image/aen6w5529/) indicate
   where a black line generates when I click on one to drop.
 * The Twentyfifteen theme (my apologies) is version 1.5.
 * I’ll shoot you an email to follow up on this. I’ll also post the resolution once
   it’s been fixed, so that others with this problem can identify to troubleshoot.
 * Thank you!
    E.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tabs Responsive - With WooCommerce Product Tabs Extension] Custom Background Images](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-background-images/)
 *  Thread Starter [evanasda](https://wordpress.org/support/users/evanasda/)
 * (@evanasda)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-background-images/#post-8552519)
 * Hello,
    I figured it out. A new div was created, and styled the new div so the
   background could be set accordingly.
 * <div style=”background-image: url(insert here);”>
    [ code … ] </div>
 * This worked perfectly.
 * Are there plans on installing a background feature (for tabs) in the future?
 * Thank you!
    E.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)