Title: erwordpresser's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# erwordpresser

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erwordpresser/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erwordpresser/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erwordpresser/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erwordpresser/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erwordpresser/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erwordpresser/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erwordpresser/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erwordpresser/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Genesis Blocks] Genesis Blocks plugin failed to load properly](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/genesis-blocks-plugin-failed-to-load-properly/)
 *  Thread Starter [erwordpresser](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erwordpresser/)
 * (@erwordpresser)
 * [4 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/genesis-blocks-plugin-failed-to-load-properly/#post-15984665)
 * Thanks for the fix [@ryankienstra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryankienstra/)
   I will leave WP Subscribe Pro deactivated until the latest update I guess. Don’t
   know any other way to keep things working.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Genesis Blocks] Genesis Blocks plugin failed to load properly](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/genesis-blocks-plugin-failed-to-load-properly/)
 *  Thread Starter [erwordpresser](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erwordpresser/)
 * (@erwordpresser)
 * [4 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/genesis-blocks-plugin-failed-to-load-properly/#post-15972010)
 * Thanks for your response [@ryankienstra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryankienstra/)
   but this doesn’t help solve my problem. I posted the error message over on WP
   Subscribe Pro support and they pointed me back to the Genesis group. My website
   is hosted on WP Engine so I may need to go directly to the team there. Right 
   now I have WP Subscribe Pro deactivated but I need it working.
 * Thanks again.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPForms - AI Form Builder for WordPress - Contact Forms, Payment Forms, Survey Form, Quiz & More] Mountain of SPAM in WPForms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mountain-of-spam-in-wpforms/)
 *  Thread Starter [erwordpresser](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erwordpresser/)
 * (@erwordpresser)
 * [4 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mountain-of-spam-in-wpforms/#post-15968847)
 * I installed CleanTalk to my client and my own websites and the comment and registration
   SPAM has gone to zero.
 * [https://cleantalk.org/](https://cleantalk.org/)
 * Give it a try.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Anti-Spam by CleanTalk - Spam Protection Without CAPTCHA] Running Wordfence Security with Anti-Spam by CleanTalk](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/running-wordfence-security-with-anti-spam-by-cleantalk/)
 *  Thread Starter [erwordpresser](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erwordpresser/)
 * (@erwordpresser)
 * [4 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/running-wordfence-security-with-anti-spam-by-cleantalk/#post-15720521)
 * Thanks for the confirmation.
    Henry
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPForms - AI Form Builder for WordPress - Contact Forms, Payment Forms, Survey Form, Quiz & More] Mountain of SPAM in WPForms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mountain-of-spam-in-wpforms/)
 *  Thread Starter [erwordpresser](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erwordpresser/)
 * (@erwordpresser)
 * [4 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mountain-of-spam-in-wpforms/#post-15717501)
 * I looked into both plugins. Looks like WordPress Zero Spam pushes to get people
   to purchased the full version before you even know it works. I installed the 
   CleanTalk plugin on one my own websites that gets lots of junk to my WPForms.
   I will see how that goes.
 * Thanks for your reply.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPForms - AI Form Builder for WordPress - Contact Forms, Payment Forms, Survey Form, Quiz & More] Spam entries with no url_referer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/spam-entries-with-no-url_referer/)
 *  [erwordpresser](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erwordpresser/)
 * (@erwordpresser)
 * [4 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/spam-entries-with-no-url_referer/#post-15707582)
 * I have been getting many complaints from my clients regarding all the horrible
   SPAM they are getting from WPForms. reCAPTCHA does nothing to filter and stop
   them. I get these SPAM messages on my own websites even offers from people selling
   the system to get around the reCAPTCHA code and post SPAM on other sites.
 * I’m looking for another option to forms and shutdown WPForms on all my client
   and my own websites.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP eCommerce] Compatible with WP 5.0?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatible-with-wp-5-0/)
 *  [erwordpresser](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erwordpresser/)
 * (@erwordpresser)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatible-with-wp-5-0/#post-11106814)
 * I have a client who has been using WPeCommerce for several years. WP 5.0 broke
   the editor for new posts and products. Thanks wigi for the link to the classic
   editor, it fixed the issues on both of her websites.
    [https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-editor/](https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-editor/)
 * I also think that support for WPeC has gone away so I’ve recommended that my 
   client look for another shopping cart solution. It was good while it lasted.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP eCommerce] Sales Tax not working correct with Coupon codes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sales-tax-not-working-correct-with-coupon-codes/)
 *  Thread Starter [erwordpresser](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erwordpresser/)
 * (@erwordpresser)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sales-tax-not-working-correct-with-coupon-codes/#post-4441477)
 * Hello Dan, it’s been a few years since we connected about your software. Thanks
   for the quick reply. I already did a support ticket and Ray Ardinanda is working
   on this for me. I hope this can be fixed soon as this is cutting into the time
   my client has to get new registrations for the next classes.
 * Thanks again,
    Henry Griner

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)