Title: Ervael's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Ervael

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[FileBird - WordPress Media Library Folders & File Manager] The plugin causes Connector black page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-plugin-causes-conenctor-black-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ervael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/)
 * (@ervael)
 * [4 months, 1 week ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-plugin-causes-conenctor-black-page/#post-18922359)
 * Hi,
   I’ve reported it by email to the team, but i post it for visibility, after
   more investigations that occurs only for me on Firefox. I have to continue to
   dig if it’s related to one setting (i’ve verified no Firefox plugin i have is
   involved).
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[FileBird - WordPress Media Library Folders & File Manager] The plugin causes Connector black page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-plugin-causes-conenctor-black-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ervael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/)
 * (@ervael)
 * [4 months, 2 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-plugin-causes-conenctor-black-page/#post-18915303)
 * Hi,
 * Ok, i’ll reach them. I’ve retried again and it’s displayed again when i desactivate
   the plugin. So there is something. Maybe only on my side bu that would means 
   with another plugin and that affects this settings.
   Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] wordpress article display problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-article-display-problem/)
 *  [Ervael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/)
 * (@ervael)
 * [2 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-article-display-problem/#post-17225809)
 * Haaaaa! I’ve totally not thought about that. It’s fixed now, thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] wordpress article display problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-article-display-problem/)
 *  [Ervael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/)
 * (@ervael)
 * [2 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-article-display-problem/#post-17223090)
 * Hello!
 * I’ve the same issue than you. How do you have resolved it?
 * Thanks
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by [Ervael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kadence Security – Password, Two Factor Authentication, and Brute Force Protection] Whitelist a file for Lightspeed cache](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/whitelist-a-file-for-lightspeed-cache/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ervael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/)
 * (@ervael)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/whitelist-a-file-for-lightspeed-cache/#post-16519496)
 * How chandelierrr has explained their document isn’t updated/accurate. There isn’t
   any whitelisting feature in iThemes. Finally the issue origin was another thing
   than iThemes for me and i’ve resolved it ^^
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kadence Security – Password, Two Factor Authentication, and Brute Force Protection] Whitelist a file for Lightspeed cache](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/whitelist-a-file-for-lightspeed-cache/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ervael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/)
 * (@ervael)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/whitelist-a-file-for-lightspeed-cache/#post-16391158)
 * Hi,
 * Thanks for your reply. That seems their documentation isn’t updated well the,
   I’m not blind and missed a setting then.
 * I’ve disabled the “Disable PHP in Plugins” feature and the issue still occurred.
   So after further investigation i’ve deducted it was probably blocked by a specific
   configuration. Finally i’ve found it was related to one of my htaccess that blocked
   the access to guest.vary.php. After have fixed that, now the page is well displayed.
 * Thanks for your time!
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by [Ervael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/).
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[OceanWP] CSS issue on 404 page with Child theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-issue-on-404-page-with-child-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ervael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/)
 * (@ervael)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-issue-on-404-page-with-child-theme/#post-16391149)
 * Hi,
 * Thanks for your reply and sorry for late answer. I was still in this issue investigation.
   I’ve tried your fix but that has changed nothing. As the issue didn’t occur when
   LightSpeed was desactivated, i’ve searched in the same time with them. They told
   me it was probably related to my security plugin that blocks the access to one
   file. After have checked the plugin nothing changes so it was probably by another
   thing and finally i’ve found it was by one of my htaccess. I’ve fixed that and
   now all is working perfectly.
 * Thanks for your time!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] CSS issue on page not found (404) with OceanWP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-issue-on-page-not-found-404-with-oceanwp-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ervael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/)
 * (@ervael)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-issue-on-page-not-found-404-with-oceanwp-2/#post-16391139)
 * Hi,
 * Finally i’ve found the cause. It was related to one of my htaccess that blocked
   the access to guest.vary.php. After have fixed that, now the page is well displayed.
 * Thanks for your time!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] CSS issue on page not found (404) with OceanWP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-issue-on-page-not-found-404-with-oceanwp-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ervael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/)
 * (@ervael)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-issue-on-page-not-found-404-with-oceanwp-2/#post-16385622)
 * Thanks for the reply.I’m using itheme security and i’ve activated in advanced
   settings the PHP extension desactivation but no change. I’ve retry to desactivate
   itheme entirely but same thing
 * In Lightspeed cache if in general i disable guest optimisation or guest mode 
   the issue don’t occurs but my performances become very low (of course). I’ve 
   still no idea how to fix ot on this specific page.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] CSS issue on page not found (404) with OceanWP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-issue-on-page-not-found-404-with-oceanwp-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ervael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/)
 * (@ervael)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-issue-on-page-not-found-404-with-oceanwp-2/#post-16383861)
 * Sorry for the double post, i’ve realized that could help you to have what the
   debug console gives to me:
 *     ```wp-block-code
       GET https://www.dol-celeb.com/generalites/definitionfantastique/ 404
       DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://oidhhegpmlfpoeialbgcdocjalghfpkp/browser-polyfill.js.map: System error: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
       (index):38 [LiteSpeed] Start Lazy Load Images
       (index):38          POST https://www.dol-celeb.com/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/guest.vary.php 403
       (anonymous) @ (index):38
       VM803:1 Uncaught (in promise) SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<', "<!DOCTYPE "... is not valid JSON
       Promise.then (async)
       (anonymous) @ (index):38
       (index):38 [LiteSpeed] Start Load JS Delayed
       (index):38 [LiteSpeed] Load  <script type=​"litespeed/​javascript" data-src=​"https:​/​/​cache.consentframework.com/​js/​pa/​25807/​c/​7AB1F/​stub" charset=​"utf-8">​</script>​
       (index):38 [LiteSpeed] Load  <script type=​"litespeed/​javascript" data-src=​"https:​/​/​choices.consentframework.com/​js/​pa/​25807/​c/​7AB1F/​cmp" charset=​"utf-8">​</script>​
       DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://oidhhegpmlfpoeialbgcdocjalghfpkp/browser-polyfill.js.map: System error: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
       (index):38 [LiteSpeed] Load  <script type=​"litespeed/​javascript">​…​</script>​
       (index):38 [LiteSpeed] Load  <script type=​"litespeed/​javascript" data-src=​"https:​/​/​www.dol-celeb.com/​wp-includes/​js/​jquery/​jquery.min.js" id=​"jquery-core-js">​</script>​
       (index):38 [LiteSpeed] Load  <script id=​"addtoany-core-js-before" type=​"litespeed/​javascript">​…​</script>​
       (index):38 [LiteSpeed] Load  <script type=​"litespeed/​javascript" data-src=​"https:​/​/​static.addtoany.com/​menu/​page.js" id=​"addtoany-core-js">​</script>​
       (index):38 [LiteSpeed] Load  <script type=​"litespeed/​javascript">​…​</script>​
       (index):38 [LiteSpeed] Load  <script id=​"oceanwp-main-js-extra" type=​"litespeed/​javascript">​…​</script>​
       (index):38 [LiteSpeed] Load  <script data-optimized=​"1" type=​"litespeed/​javascript" data-src=​"https:​/​/​www.dol-celeb.com/​wp-content/​litespeed/​js/​84c48006955ad0ecad6674e17d3e2cd6.js?ver=80779">​</script>​
       84c48006955ad0ecad6674e17d3e2cd6.js?ver=80779:2 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 3.3.2
       5DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://oidhhegpmlfpoeialbgcdocjalghfpkp/browser-polyfill.js.map: System error: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
       ```
   
 * I’ve noticed the 2 red errors, the uncaught and the one related to guest.vary.
   php are present in guest mode and not in admin mode.
 * I hope all those informations will able you easier to help me. Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[OceanWP] CSS issue on 404 page with Child theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-issue-on-404-page-with-child-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ervael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/)
 * (@ervael)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-issue-on-404-page-with-child-theme/#post-16383675)
 * Sorry for the double post but i’ve finally discovered the issue no longer occurs
   when i desactivate LiteSpeed Cache. However i don’t find the setting that affects
   only this page. I’m using the same extension on another website but with an official
   theme and i’ve not this issue.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[OceanWP] Gutenberg Gallery block has wrong alignment](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gutenberg-gallery-block-has-wrong-alignment/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ervael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/)
 * (@ervael)
 * [3 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gutenberg-gallery-block-has-wrong-alignment/#post-16167180)
 * Hi,
 * Thanks for your reply. After further investigation it wasn’t related to any one
   of my plugins. I’ve finally discovered that the issue is apparently directly 
   related to WordPress last update with some websites. This is the topic i’ve found
   with the solution to fix it, few CSS lines: [https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/gallery-problems-after-update-to-wp-6-1/](https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/gallery-problems-after-update-to-wp-6-1/)
 * Thanks again
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Matomo Analytics - Powerful, Privacy-First Insights for WordPress] Wrong password when change settings](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wrong-password-when-change-settings/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ervael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/)
 * (@ervael)
 * [3 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wrong-password-when-change-settings/#post-16162835)
 * Hi!
 * Thanks for your quick reply! I’ve sent the screenshots and maybe more details
   on the email you have given.
 * Salutations
    Ervael
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ninja Forms - Contact Form Builder with Calculators, Quizzes, Signatures & AI Form Builder] auto update issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-update-issue-6/)
 *  [Ervael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/)
 * (@ervael)
 * [4 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-update-issue-6/#post-15741286)
 * Same for me, i’ve been surprised to receive an auto-update notification. I hope
   it’s not a security issue.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [White page when want add a post or a page and can’t add media](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/white-page-when-want-add-a-post-or-a-page-and-cant-add-media/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ervael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/)
 * (@ervael)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/white-page-when-want-add-a-post-or-a-page-and-cant-add-media/#post-12770903)
 * Thanks,
 * I’ve chekcked the ling and try another database restauration with a one week 
   backup (my host do some every day), and that’s working now. I don’t really understand
   what has happened it’s pretty strange but all is fine now. Thanks !

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ervael/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)