Title: erickm33's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# erickm33

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erickm33/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erickm33/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erickm33/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erickm33/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erickm33/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erickm33/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erickm33/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erickm33/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Mercado Pago payments for WooCommerce] MercadoPago dejó de funcionar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mercadopago-dejo-de-funcionar/)
 *  [erickm33](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erickm33/)
 * (@erickm33)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mercadopago-dejo-de-funcionar/#post-13079247)
 * Sigue dando error el plugin de wordpress para mercado pago “Algo Salió mal”. 
   Tengo la última Versión 4.2.1
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Menu Item Visibility Control] Fatal Error Class ‘Walker_Nav_Menu_Edit’ not found](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-class-walker_nav_menu_edit-not-found/)
 *  Thread Starter [erickm33](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erickm33/)
 * (@erickm33)
 * [9 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-class-walker_nav_menu_edit-not-found/#post-8872342)
 * Thanks [@shazdeh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shazdeh/),
 * At this moment it works perfect.
 * Of course I only tried with a simple call is_home () and it makes the call to
   the condition without problem. I have full confidence that when I perform a complex
   conditional with && and or equally work well.
 * Really thank you very much for the update. This plugin is excellent, I congratulate
   you for your great work!
 * Best regards!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Menu Item Visibility Control] Fatal Error Class ‘Walker_Nav_Menu_Edit’ not found](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-class-walker_nav_menu_edit-not-found/)
 *  Thread Starter [erickm33](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erickm33/)
 * (@erickm33)
 * [9 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-class-walker_nav_menu_edit-not-found/#post-8872236)
 * Hi [@shazdeh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shazdeh/)
 * This error appears after activating the Plugin, in my case in the latest version
   of WP 4.7.2
 * Even before downloading it, a message appeared that this plugin has not been 
   tested in this version of WordPress.
 * Thank you very much for taking care, could you give me a suggestion for the possible
   solution?
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Nav Menu Manager] Congratulations](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/congratulations-35/)
 *  Thread Starter [erickm33](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erickm33/)
 * (@erickm33)
 * [9 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/congratulations-35/#post-8847413)
 * Maybe I’m wasting time on something that can be made simpler, I explain, look
   at this website: [http://luxartists.net/directors-photography/](http://luxartists.net/directors-photography/)
   There you see a normal menu on the left, but when you choose one of the names
   From the center of the web a menu is displayed in the bottom left. That menu 
   is maintained whenever I navigate within the information.
 * I am currently working in my localhost environment with the template they use
   in that same web, but the template does not allow that dependent menu. What are
   you suggesting? Because I’m seeing it very complex and maybe it’s simpler than
   I think.
 * Thank you very much!
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Nav Menu Manager] Congratulations](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/congratulations-35/)
 *  Thread Starter [erickm33](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erickm33/)
 * (@erickm33)
 * [9 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/congratulations-35/#post-8846108)
 * I have not yet published the page, since I have it in localhost, when I have 
   the list I show it to you. As far as ID is concerned, you are absolutely right.
   But I need to do a validation. Because I want to display a custom menu if and
   only if it shows me the id 2945 or 2947 or 2949 or 2951. I hope you can help 
   me. Thank you so much!
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Nav Menu Manager] Congratulations](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/congratulations-35/)
 *  Thread Starter [erickm33](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erickm33/)
 * (@erickm33)
 * [9 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/congratulations-35/#post-8844727)
 * Hi Roberts [@rnoakes3rd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rnoakes3rd/),
 * As I do for the DOM ID to accept more than one ID, that is, I can put for example:
   2945, 2947, 2949. Thanks for your help!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)