Title: eraely's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# eraely

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eraely/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eraely/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eraely/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eraely/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eraely/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eraely/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eraely/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eraely/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Instagram] Error: "An error occurred. See console for details."](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-an-error-occurred-see-console-for-details/)
 *  Thread Starter [eraely](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eraely/)
 * (@eraely)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-an-error-occurred-see-console-for-details/#post-6578219)
 * [http://easternridgeschool.org/instagram-feed/](http://easternridgeschool.org/instagram-feed/)
 * Thanks for your help!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Awesome Flickr Gallery] Callback URL error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/callback-url-error/)
 *  [eraely](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eraely/)
 * (@eraely)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/callback-url-error/#post-4572527)
 * I will sheepishly admit that as I dug around to try and figure out what is happening,
   the help information (scroll to the right on your settings page) states that 
   in order to view private photos:
 * “Important Note about Private Photos:
    To access your private photos from Flickr,
   make sure that your App’s authentication type is set to Web Application and the
   Callback URL points to [http://www.yourwebsite.com/wp-admin/&#8221](http://www.yourwebsite.com/wp-admin/&#8221);
 * If you go to Flickr, this is under “Edit the Authentication Flow” of your App
   where you generated the API.
 * Hopefully this will work for you too!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Awesome Flickr Gallery] Callback URL error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/callback-url-error/)
 *  [eraely](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eraely/)
 * (@eraely)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/callback-url-error/#post-4572525)
 * I’m getting the same error. New API – checked it several times. No luck.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Posts Widget] Ultimate Posts for WordPress Multisite?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ultimate-posts-for-wordpress-multisite/)
 *  [eraely](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eraely/)
 * (@eraely)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ultimate-posts-for-wordpress-multisite/#post-4543430)
 * I’ve got it activated on multisite. Just activate on a site-by-site basis, rather
   than network activating.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Blip Slideshow] Blip Slideshow won't show up](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blip-slideshow-wont-show-up/)
 *  [eraely](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eraely/)
 * (@eraely)
 * [14 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blip-slideshow-wont-show-up/#post-2122154)
 * I’m having the same issue…
 * Local install, no prototype.js file.
 * Nothing shows up on the page I’ve tried to put the slideshow in, even if I test
   one of the examples on the developers site.
 * The javascript console shows the following:
    “[http://localhost/wordpress/gallery/wp-content/plugins/blip-slideshow/blip.php/rss/feed%253A%252F%252Fwww.smugmug.com%252Fhack%252Ffeed.mg%253FType%253Dpopular%2526Data%253Dall%2526format%253Drss200%2526Size%253DSmallFailed](http://localhost/wordpress/gallery/wp-content/plugins/blip-slideshow/blip.php/rss/feed%253A%252F%252Fwww.smugmug.com%252Fhack%252Ffeed.mg%253FType%253Dpopular%2526Data%253Dall%2526format%253Drss200%2526Size%253DSmallFailed)
   to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)”
 * Help! I’d love to get this working.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)