Title: equanimityes's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# equanimityes

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Page-list] Vulnerability in 5.7 version](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/vulnerability-in-5-7-version/)
 *  Thread Starter [equanimityes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/)
 * (@equanimityes)
 * [1 year ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/vulnerability-in-5-7-version/#post-18659278)
 * it is still vulnerable in v 5.8:
   [https://patchstack.com/database/wordpress/plugin/page-list/vulnerability/wordpress-page-list-plugin-5-7-cross-site-scripting-xss-vulnerability?_a_id=350](https://patchstack.com/database/wordpress/plugin/page-list/vulnerability/wordpress-page-list-plugin-5-7-cross-site-scripting-xss-vulnerability?_a_id=350)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Page-list] Vulnerability in 5.7 version](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/vulnerability-in-5-7-version/)
 *  Thread Starter [equanimityes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/)
 * (@equanimityes)
 * [1 year ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/vulnerability-in-5-7-version/#post-18657295)
 * [@webvitaly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webvitaly/) It’s ok . Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Acumbamail] Error with Woocommerce](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-with-woocommerce-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [equanimityes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/)
 * (@equanimityes)
 * [1 year, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-with-woocommerce-7/#post-18064812)
 * With this error, the order is saved but not order details. We have disabled this
   plugin adn all works fine now. I think the issue is after upgrade from 2.0.21
   to 2.0.22 version
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kadence Security – Password, Two Factor Authentication, and Brute Force Protection] Solid Security Basic9.3.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/solid-security-basic9-3-2/)
 *  [equanimityes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/)
 * (@equanimityes)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/solid-security-basic9-3-2/#post-17562890)
 * Finally Security Check pro opttion was ON. although the inteface didn’t show 
   it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kadence Security – Password, Two Factor Authentication, and Brute Force Protection] Solid Security Basic9.3.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/solid-security-basic9-3-2/)
 *  [equanimityes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/)
 * (@equanimityes)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/solid-security-basic9-3-2/#post-17562878)
 * Hi Ben,
 * When I try to select “Security Check Pro” options, Enforce SSL option is off 
   automatically and the “Secutiy Check Pro” is off again (automatically). I can
   not activate the option “Secutiy Check Pro”, never is activated
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kadence Security – Password, Two Factor Authentication, and Brute Force Protection] Can’t enable Security Check](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-enable-security-check/)
 *  [equanimityes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/)
 * (@equanimityes)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-enable-security-check/#post-17561859)
 * It is not fixed in 9.3.2
   There is no option to select “security scan (recommended)”.
   Only appear “Manual” & “Inactive”. This is the issue.Previous version there was
   3 options:– security scan (recommended)– Manual– InactiveAfter upgrade to last
   versiones “Security Scan (recommended)” doesn’t appear.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kadence Security – Password, Two Factor Authentication, and Brute Force Protection] Solid Security Basic9.3.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/solid-security-basic9-3-2/)
 *  [equanimityes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/)
 * (@equanimityes)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/solid-security-basic9-3-2/#post-17558771)
 * There is no option to select “security scan (recommended)”. Only appear “Manual”&“
   Inactive”. This is the issue.
   Previous version there was 3 options:– security
   scan (recommended)– Manual – InactiveAfter upgrade to last versiones “Security
   Scan (recommended)” doesn’t appear.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Create account after checkout in new blocks Checkout Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-account-after-checkout-in-new-blocks-checkout-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [equanimityes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/)
 * (@equanimityes)
 * [2 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-account-after-checkout-in-new-blocks-checkout-page/#post-17481170)
 * No, it is not resolved until a new version of checkout blocks page fixes the 
   problem. There is nothing to do on my part
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Create account after checkout in new blocks Checkout Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-account-after-checkout-in-new-blocks-checkout-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [equanimityes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/)
 * (@equanimityes)
 * [2 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-account-after-checkout-in-new-blocks-checkout-page/#post-17466652)
 * Hi,
   The issue is not the woocommerce configuration. The issue is in the new checkout
   page (with gutemberg blocks). I have change to the clasic checkout page and all
   works fine. The user is registered perfectly.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Create account after checkout in new blocks Checkout Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-account-after-checkout-in-new-blocks-checkout-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [equanimityes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/)
 * (@equanimityes)
 * [2 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-account-after-checkout-in-new-blocks-checkout-page/#post-17465499)
 * No new user account is created, not even with the configuration of _Allow customers
   to place orders without an account ENABLED_ ( and checking “create an account”
   in the ckeckout) , and neither with the configuration of _Allow customers to 
   place orders without an account DISABLED_.
   I have done a test with the two different
   configuration and never the new account is created automatically.
 * The user doesn’t appear in the Dashoard -> Users and I can not login as user 
   after the checkout.
   I’m doing the ckeckout with the new checkout block page (
   not shortcode)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Create account after checkout in new blocks Checkout Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-account-after-checkout-in-new-blocks-checkout-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [equanimityes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/)
 * (@equanimityes)
 * [2 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-account-after-checkout-in-new-blocks-checkout-page/#post-17465462)
 * Hi,
   No, no new user under Users in the dashboard after checkout.After the ckeckout,
   If I click on My Account I have two options: Login or Register. If I try recover
   my password in the login I get error because my email is not registered
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Create account after checkout in new blocks Checkout Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-account-after-checkout-in-new-blocks-checkout-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [equanimityes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/)
 * (@equanimityes)
 * [2 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-account-after-checkout-in-new-blocks-checkout-page/#post-17464092)
 * I have done a test: now I have the option _Allow customers to place orders without
   an account NOT ENABLED_, ( no check option for create an account was showed, 
   it is ok) but no new account was created. The order was done but there is not
   new user registered.
 * No account was automatically created for the customer once they complete the 
   checkout.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Create account after checkout in new blocks Checkout Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-account-after-checkout-in-new-blocks-checkout-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [equanimityes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/)
 * (@equanimityes)
 * [2 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-account-after-checkout-in-new-blocks-checkout-page/#post-17463989)
 * Ok. I thought the checkbox asking if the customer wants to create an account 
   would be showed always.
 * Thank you
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Create account after checkout in new blocks Checkout Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-account-after-checkout-in-new-blocks-checkout-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [equanimityes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/)
 * (@equanimityes)
 * [2 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-account-after-checkout-in-new-blocks-checkout-page/#post-17463557)
 * Here you are:
 * [https://gist.github.com/equanimity/53ec37fea190349c30aa9ab7a26cf069](https://gist.github.com/equanimity/53ec37fea190349c30aa9ab7a26cf069)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Create account after checkout in new blocks Checkout Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-account-after-checkout-in-new-blocks-checkout-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [equanimityes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/)
 * (@equanimityes)
 * [2 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-account-after-checkout-in-new-blocks-checkout-page/#post-17463520)
 * Hi,
 * I have the system report , but I don’t know how copy it via github.com.
 * Could I copy it here?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/equanimityes/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)