Title: emmar's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# emmar

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emmar/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emmar/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emmar/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emmar/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emmar/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emmar/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emmar/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emmar/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Text Widget – no blank area to insert text](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-widget-no-blank-area-to-insert-text/)
 *  Thread Starter [emmar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emmar/)
 * (@emmar)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-widget-no-blank-area-to-insert-text/#post-9251842)
 * Your screenshot is what I normally see, the in-built WP text widget.
 * I have looked at the a text widget which I have already added to the sidebar 
   and it shows the same – when I have added text to what would have been the blank
   area before ?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Login to site with username and password not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-to-site-with-username-and-password-not-working-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [emmar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emmar/)
 * (@emmar)
 * [9 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/login-to-site-with-username-and-password-not-working-2/#post-8939971)
 * hello,
 * its [http://www.foodieexplorers.co.uk](http://www.foodieexplorers.co.uk)
 * thanks
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Fatal error when importing from previous wordpress site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-when-importing-from-previous-wordpress-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [emmar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emmar/)
 * (@emmar)
 * [14 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-when-importing-from-previous-wordpress-site/#post-2989206)
 * thank you.
 * Deactivated all the plugins and posts have appeared in trash! Thankfully restore
   seems to have worked.
 * Thank you very much!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)