Title: emkel's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# emkel

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] super long delivery time](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/super-long-delivery-time/)
 *  Thread Starter [emkel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/)
 * (@emkel)
 * [8 months, 1 week ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/super-long-delivery-time/#post-18801059)
 * Dear [Takayuki](https://wordpress.org/support/users/takayukister/), many thanks
   for your fast reply! Well, I had to hide the form since it does not do the job
   like intended and we are acquiring participants for our project at the moment
   and need to react fast on their contacts through the form. It is this page [https://jde-plus.de/kontakt/](https://jde-plus.de/kontakt/)
 * If you tell me an hour in CET, I can get the form back online for your inspection…
 * Best wishes
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP MapIt] role to use Mapit](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/role-to-use-mapit/)
 *  Thread Starter [emkel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/)
 * (@emkel)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/role-to-use-mapit/#post-12536965)
 * Dear Chandni,
 * ah, OK, now I got you! I thought any of the already installed plug-ins would 
   be able to switch also something for ‘Mapit’…! DAU.
    Clear: I have to install
   another plug-in to solve it. Great! Thanks a lot!
 * Best wishes
 * Emke
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by [emkel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP MapIt] role to use Mapit](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/role-to-use-mapit/)
 *  Thread Starter [emkel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/)
 * (@emkel)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/role-to-use-mapit/#post-12535676)
 * Dear Chandni,
 * sorry, no, I do not understand your advice.
    How can ANY OTHER than the ‘Mapit’-
   plug-in make the ‘Mapit’-plug-in visible in the backend for logged-in ‘Editors’?
   How can ‘Editors’ use the ‘Mapit’-plug-in?
 * Thanks a lot for any help!
 * Best wishes
 * Emke
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WP MapIt] Very good plug-in!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/very-good-plug-in-41/)
 *  Thread Starter [emkel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/)
 * (@emkel)
 * [6 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/very-good-plug-in-41/#post-12371587)
 * Wow, this is literally GREAT! Thanks a lot!
 * Emke
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WP MapIt] Very good plug-in!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/very-good-plug-in-41/)
 *  Thread Starter [emkel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/)
 * (@emkel)
 * [6 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/very-good-plug-in-41/#post-12349547)
 * Dear Chandni,
 * yes, I’m referring to the list of “WP Mapit Map Pins”. Maybe it would be a good
   idea to make each set of pin form fields collapsable like the overall categories(“
   WP Mapit Map Pins”, “WP Mapit Map Settings”, and so on). Because once the pin
   is set, you normally do not need to modify it a lot… but if you add another pin
   the list can get really long. Although there is this automatic scroll down. But
   then all the way up again…
 * Well, a possibility to come to a fullscreen map that ignores the layout of the
   website and simply shows a map in total would be nice. I mean, if you want to
   use the map and work with it, it would be good to have only the map and nothing
   else. If you want to go back to the website you simply leave fullscreen mode (
   normally via ESC button).
 * Best wishes
 * Emke
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Job Manager] "Acceptance message" embedded in optional texts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/acceptance-message-embedded-in-optional-texts/)
 *  Thread Starter [emkel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/)
 * (@emkel)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/acceptance-message-embedded-in-optional-texts/#post-6096548)
 * Dear Thomas,
 * allright, thanks for your fast answer!
 * Well, for the moment I’ll keep it like this. I put the “Acceptance message” in
   h2 so it is visible on first sight. Before it was not obvious to discover it 
   amongst the other text.
 * Will check with the js solution later.
 * Best wishes from sunny and warm Berlin!
 * Emkel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Job Manager] "Acceptance message" embedded in optional texts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/acceptance-message-embedded-in-optional-texts/)
 *  Thread Starter [emkel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/)
 * (@emkel)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/acceptance-message-embedded-in-optional-texts/#post-6096546)
 * Dear Thomas,
 * here we go (screenshot):
 * [http://marklo.free.fr/screenshot_acceptance_msg.png](http://marklo.free.fr/screenshot_acceptance_msg.png)
 * Do you know what I mean?
 * Best wishes
 * Emkel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Job Manager] print candidatures – left alignment](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/print-candidatures-left-alignment/)
 *  Thread Starter [emkel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/)
 * (@emkel)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/print-candidatures-left-alignment/#post-6079487)
 * Hi,
 * got it!
 * That
 *     ```
       #wpbody {
       	position: absolute;
       	top: 50px;
       	left: 80px;
       }
       ```
   
 * did the trick within admin-print.css
    At least for Safari. Guess with others 
   one needs to put a reset.
 * Best
 * Emkel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Job Manager] jquery-ui-datepicker.js – adjust display of years](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-ui-datepickerjs-adjust-display-of-years/)
 *  Thread Starter [emkel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/)
 * (@emkel)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-ui-datepickerjs-adjust-display-of-years/#post-6079445)
 * Hello!
 * Found it myself.
 * It’s adjustable inside frontend.php at line 431:
 * `jQuery(".datepicker").datepicker({dateFormat: 'dd-mm-yy', changeMonth: true,
   changeYear: true, yearRange: '1984:2016', gotoCurrent: true});`
 * Best wishes
 * Emkel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Job Manager] width of field and a few questions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/width-of-field-and-a-few-questions/)
 *  Thread Starter [emkel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/)
 * (@emkel)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/width-of-field-and-a-few-questions/#post-6026573)
 * Dear Thomas,
 * OK, I managed to target single input fields like this
 *     ```
       input[name=jobman-field-1] {
       	width: 384px;
       }
       ```
   
 * which I put into the style.css of the child theme.
    I don’t know if it is elegant,
   but it works.
 * I opened new threads for the other issues.
 * Best wishes
 * Emkel
 * WP Install 4.1.4
    Job Manager Installed 0.7.22 Website URL [http://bewerbung.eurocircle.de](http://bewerbung.eurocircle.de)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Job Manager] Job Application page title duplication](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/job-application-page-title-duplication/)
 *  [emkel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/)
 * (@emkel)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/job-application-page-title-duplication/#post-6053374)
 * Hi Bianca,
 * I asked for the same issue and the answer was that the second is within the template
   not the plugin files.
 * [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/width-of-field-and-a-few-questions?replies=4](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/width-of-field-and-a-few-questions?replies=4)
 * Best
 * Emkel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Job Manager] width of field and a few questions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/width-of-field-and-a-few-questions/)
 *  Thread Starter [emkel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/emkel/)
 * (@emkel)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/width-of-field-and-a-few-questions/#post-6026437)
 * Dear Thomas,
 * thank you very much for your reply!
 * I will try to check it out concerning the jobman-field.
 * Shouldn’t it be possible to do some sort of “child-theme” styling to change the
   hard code and keep it changed even after updates?
 * And I have another problem. The date-picker concerning the years only shows a
   certain range. Especially when it comes to birthdates it is very circumstantial
   to always click the oldest year first to be able to pick later years. I think
   the visible range of years is defined in the js, but I cannot quite figure out
   which figures I need to change. Do you have an idea how to show a wider range
   of years in the date-picker?
 * The titel is show twice. Please look at [http://bewerbung.eurocircle.de/?page_id=5&j=10](http://bewerbung.eurocircle.de/?page_id=5&j=10)
   
   and see “Job Bewerbung: EFD bei Urban Prod” and in the next line: “Titel: EFD
   bei Urban Prod”.
 * So “EFD bei Urban Prod” is tautologous.
 * Thanks a lot and
 * best wishes
 * Emkel
 * WP Install 4.1.1
    Job Manager Installed 0.7.22 Website URL [http://bewerbung.eurocircle.de](http://bewerbung.eurocircle.de)

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)