Title: ELFCO1's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# ELFCO1

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/elfco1/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/elfco1/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/elfco1/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/elfco1/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/elfco1/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/elfco1/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/elfco1/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/elfco1/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Image Directory – problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-directory-problem/)
 *  Thread Starter [ELFCO1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/elfco1/)
 * (@elfco1)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-directory-problem/#post-3326998)
 * All the permissions have been changed to writable. It still does not work. I’m
   not sure what else to do. I did contact our host person and have not heard anything
   back from them yet.
 * Thanks for your suggestion.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Checking 'Organize my uploads into month- and year-based folders' breaks site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/checking-organize-my-uploads-into-month-and-year-based-folders-breaks-site/)
 *  [ELFCO1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/elfco1/)
 * (@elfco1)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/checking-organize-my-uploads-into-month-and-year-based-folders-breaks-site/#post-3323101)
 * I am having this same problem.
 * cpanel is now 777
    I unchecked the sort by month/date – lost all my old images&
   still can’t upload.
 * Site is: [http://elfco.coop/wp](http://elfco.coop/wp)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)