Title: EedAbba's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# EedAbba

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eedabba/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eedabba/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eedabba/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eedabba/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eedabba/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eedabba/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eedabba/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eedabba/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] Add HTML before event content Full Width](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-html-before-event-content-full-width/)
 *  Thread Starter [EedAbba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eedabba/)
 * (@eedabba)
 * [11 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-html-before-event-content-full-width/#post-6256846)
 * Sorry to post this ‘early’. Here is what I ended up doing for anyone trying to
   do the same. There is some odd top spacing on tablet and if you change the browser
   window while viewing the font bounces.
 *     ```
       #tribe-events-content-wrapper {
       margin: 20px 10% 0;
       }
   
       #tribe-events-pg-template {
       max-width:100%;
       }
   
       @media only screen and (max-width:768px) {
       #tribe-events-pg-template {
       padding: 0 !Important;
       }
       }
       ```
   
 * Along with some font changes to match the other pages.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: WP Job Manager] Custom fields in job listing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-job-manager/)
 *  [EedAbba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eedabba/)
 * (@eedabba)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-job-manager/#post-4411408)
 * I am going to add something off topic. I apologize, I am not sure where to ask
   it and at the very least this is a group of people trying to bend the applications
   of job manager. In my particular case I am using it with Jobify.
 * Any initial thoughts or areas to turn to have the jobs created be posted as products(
   woo commerce). The end goal to have the posting be purchasable. I know this is
   a broad stroke.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: WP Job Manager] Custom fields in job listing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-job-manager/)
 *  [EedAbba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eedabba/)
 * (@eedabba)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-job-manager/#post-4411407)
 * Hi Imartin I would be curious to see the additional code you have for the backend
   if you didn’t mind sharing.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Testimonials by WooThemes] Testimonial text overlap / bad styling with per_row parameter](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/testimonial-text-overlap-bad-styling-with-per_row-parameter/)
 *  [EedAbba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eedabba/)
 * (@eedabba)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/testimonial-text-overlap-bad-styling-with-per_row-parameter/#post-4477178)
 * same issue, any advice?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: WP Job Manager] Custom fields in job listing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-job-manager/)
 *  [EedAbba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eedabba/)
 * (@eedabba)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-job-manager/#post-4411398)
 * Any luck figuring this out?
 * I know here on github they give an example for adding a company morale field.
   Editing it to whatever you’d like is simple enough.
 * They even provide instruction to get it to the frontend. Unfortunately, it is
   a bit over my head.
 * Did you get it to work?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: WooCommerce] Warning: Division by zero](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-woocommerce-warning-division-by-zero/)
 *  [EedAbba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eedabba/)
 * (@eedabba)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-woocommerce-warning-division-by-zero/#post-4536243)
 * I am not sure of the etiquette but I also need this resolved. Any tips would 
   be appreciated. I don’t complete understand PHP but I can edit it with some direction.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Dynamic Product Gallery for WooCommerce] Featured Image Not Appearing Thumbnails Opening New Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/featured-image-not-appearing-thumbnails-opening-new-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [EedAbba](https://wordpress.org/support/users/eedabba/)
 * (@eedabba)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/featured-image-not-appearing-thumbnails-opening-new-page/#post-4511948)
 * I am not sure the original problem. However I deactivated the plug-in and reactivated
   and it was fixed.
 * thanks

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)