Title: edurio's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# edurio

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edurio/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edurio/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edurio/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edurio/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edurio/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edurio/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edurio/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edurio/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Custom Order Status Manager for WooCommerce] Currently it is not working correctly. Woocommerce does not recognize statuses.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/currently-it-is-not-working-correctly-woocommerce-does-not-recognize-statuses/)
 *  Thread Starter [edurio](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edurio/)
 * (@edurio)
 * [2 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/currently-it-is-not-working-correctly-woocommerce-does-not-recognize-statuses/#post-17711849)
 * I have empathy, but you must also understand that your plugin is used in WOOCOOMMERCE.
   That means that it is used for business, and failures cause you to lose money,
   which is why you also have to have empathy with all the people who trusted this
   free plugin.
 * The plugin has not been updated for 4 months, so it is my obligation to the community
   to report that it is not working correctly.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PDF Invoices & Packing Slips for WooCommerce] Generate – Regenerate all invoices in bulk????](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/generate-regenerate-all-invoices-in-bulk/)
 *  Thread Starter [edurio](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edurio/)
 * (@edurio)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/generate-regenerate-all-invoices-in-bulk/#post-16841574)
 * You are RIGHT!! 
   I don’t know how, but I had an older version of that plugin 
   downloaded.
 * I think it’s because I did some research on the forum and followed the wrong 
   link. Now I have the updated plugin and get the option to delete invoices.
 * THANK YOU VERY MUCH, nice work.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PDF Invoices & Packing Slips for WooCommerce] Generate – Regenerate all invoices in bulk????](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/generate-regenerate-all-invoices-in-bulk/)
 *  Thread Starter [edurio](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edurio/)
 * (@edurio)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/generate-regenerate-all-invoices-in-bulk/#post-16838510)
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/SdRkKRz/pdfinvoices.jpg?ssl=1)
 * Thank you very much for your reply, but where is the option TOOLS???
   I’m in Number
   Tools and I can see the last invoices but I can’t do anything with them
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PDF Invoices & Packing Slips for WooCommerce] Generate – Regenerate all invoices in bulk????](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/generate-regenerate-all-invoices-in-bulk/)
 *  Thread Starter [edurio](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edurio/)
 * (@edurio)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/generate-regenerate-all-invoices-in-bulk/#post-16837421)
 * Hi,
 * But I dont want to export. I want TO REMOVE, a BULK REMOVE. Is it possible???
   
   Actually I have 700 wrong invoices. How can I remove them???
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Invoices for WooCommerce] Don’t buy – No Premium Support -No refund](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dont-buy-no-premium-support-no-refund/)
 *  Thread Starter [edurio](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edurio/)
 * (@edurio)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dont-buy-no-premium-support-no-refund/#post-15212367)
 * [@cengelberts](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cengelberts/) , You should
   have more honor. In the end, nobody solves anything.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Invoices for WooCommerce] Don’t buy – No Premium Support -No refund](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dont-buy-no-premium-support-no-refund/)
 *  Thread Starter [edurio](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edurio/)
 * (@edurio)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dont-buy-no-premium-support-no-refund/#post-15065733)
 * I have sent a lot of emails, and you never reply me.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PDF Invoices & Packing Slips for WooCommerce] Wrong refund invoice](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wrong-refund-invoice/)
 *  Thread Starter [edurio](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edurio/)
 * (@edurio)
 * [8 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wrong-refund-invoice/#post-9786298)
 * If I want to do a right invoice with partial refund I need a premium version?
 * **So the basic version isn’t work for all orders. **
 * You must to change it, that is a basic feature.
    Thanks but I delete the plugin,
   regards.
 * PS: If someone have the same problem, I recommend this plugin: [https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-pdf-invoices/](https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-pdf-invoices/),
   it works with partial refunds too and great design.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PDF Invoices & Packing Slips for WooCommerce] How can I Remove ORDER info of pdf ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pdf-has-not-the-invoices-number/)
 *  Thread Starter [edurio](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edurio/)
 * (@edurio)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pdf-has-not-the-invoices-number/#post-9470769)
 * Thanks a lot.
 * One more question,
 * Why the incoive is not create automatically?
 * My orders have not an invoice number, only when I do click in the PDF icon the
   invoice is create and I can see the number.
 * I think is better if the number invoice is create automatically when the order
   is successful.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)