Title: edobees's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# edobees

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edobees/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edobees/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edobees/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edobees/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edobees/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edobees/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edobees/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edobees/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Modula Image Gallery - Photo Grid & Video Gallery] Using tag inside ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-tag-inside/)
 *  Thread Starter [edobees](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edobees/)
 * (@edobees)
 * [7 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-tag-inside/#post-11255292)
 * Sorry [@machothemes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/machothemes/), Christian,
 * that I have to ask about the pull request. I must also admit that I have not 
   been using GitHub too much before.
 * Unfortunately I am not able to issue the pull request. I was not able to create
   a new feature branch. I assume that I am not authorized. Any advice?
 * I loggged into GitHub with my account (edobees). Presumably I do not have sufficient
   privileges to create a feature branch and therefore cannot issue a pull request.
 * To address the `<style>` issue I modified 3 files.
 * All the best,
    edobees
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Modula Image Gallery - Photo Grid & Video Gallery] Using tag inside ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-tag-inside/)
 *  Thread Starter [edobees](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edobees/)
 * (@edobees)
 * [7 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-tag-inside/#post-11242193)
 * Hi Christian,
 * in the meantime I have taken a deeper dive into the MODULA code.
    I found an 
   alternative to using a `<style>` tag inside a `<div>`.
 * If you are interested let me know how I can send you the modifications for review.
   I’m very interested to hear your comments on my proposal. 3 files are involved.
 * By the way: I published a plugin ([wpg2mod](https://de.wordpress.org/plugins/wpg2mod/))
   that converts WordPress galleries into Modula Galleries. Maybe it can be of use
   to others.
 * All the best.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Modula Image Gallery - Photo Grid & Video Gallery] Using tag inside ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-tag-inside/)
 *  Thread Starter [edobees](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edobees/)
 * (@edobees)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-tag-inside/#post-11203108)
 * Dear Christian,
 * thank you so much for your quick reaction and the elaborate response.
 * I was very sure that you had good reasons doing it this way. However, I am not
   sure that I have understood all the details of your explanation. I will dive 
   a bit deeper into it – if time permits. 😉
 * … and in the meantime I have Autoptimize to the rescue.
 * Cheers and thanks. Continue the great work!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)