Title: edjacob's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# edjacob

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edjacob/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edjacob/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edjacob/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edjacob/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edjacob/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edjacob/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edjacob/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edjacob/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Location of file that sends confirmation email](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/location-of-file-that-sends-confirmation-email/)
 *  Thread Starter [edjacob](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edjacob/)
 * (@edjacob)
 * [15 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/location-of-file-that-sends-confirmation-email/#post-1812290)
 * Oops, turns out it was a plugin that was doing it.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Flash slideshow not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flash-slideshow-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [edjacob](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edjacob/)
 * (@edjacob)
 * [16 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flash-slideshow-not-working/#post-1332028)
 * The problem was caused by WordPress adding <p> tags into the code. I solved this
   problem using the Disable wpautop Plugin.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Styling archives widget](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/styling-archives-widget/)
 *  Thread Starter [edjacob](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edjacob/)
 * (@edjacob)
 * [16 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/styling-archives-widget/#post-1481349)
 * Thanks, but that solution is not working. I want to put a border around the archives
   widget and change the background color, but when I style the .widget_archive,
   the .widgettitle shows up inside it. Is there anything I can do with the .css
   or can someone help me find the actual code that generates the widget so I can
   add a div to it?
 *     ```
       <li id="archives-3" class="widget widget_archive">
       <h2 class="widgettitle">Archives</h2>
       <select name="archive-dropdown" onchange='document.location.href=this.options[this.selectedIndex].value;'> <option value="">Select Month</option> 	<option value='http://www.atozenglish.jp/wordpress/?m=201005'> May 2010 &nbsp;(12)</option>
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Previous posts not appearing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/previous-posts-not-appearing/)
 *  Thread Starter [edjacob](https://wordpress.org/support/users/edjacob/)
 * (@edjacob)
 * [16 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/previous-posts-not-appearing/#post-1478296)
 * Thanks so much! Worked like a charm.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)